A Weighty ProblemA Weighty Problem (1972) Episode 4- The Adventures of Sir Prancelot Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 367 times total.
- John Ryan Studios
- Granada Television
- The Adventures of Sir Prancelot Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sir Prancelot, Lady Hysteria, Pig William (Pigwig), Sim, Sue, Master Girth, Albert (Bert), Harold (Harry), Count Otto the Blot (Blotto), French Customs Official, Luigi da Squigi, Duke Uglio, Hippy, Otto's Minions, Hakim, Vizeer, Caliph Haroon al Rachid, Ali Baba, Minstrel.
- Vocal Talent: Peter Hawkins (Sir Prancelot, Lady Hysteria, Pig William [Pigwig], Sim, Sue, Master Girth, Albert [Bert], Harold [Harry], Count Otto the Blot [Blotto], French Customs Official, Luigi da Squigi, Duke Uglio, Hippy, Otto's Minions, Hakim, Vizeer, Caliph Haroon al Rachid, Ali Baba, Minstrel [Narrator]).
- Produced By John Ryan.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick.
- Written By John Ryan.
Story, Ideas: Alison Watson.
- Music By Alan Parker.
- Edited By Barry Shepherd.
- Filmed by: Bob Bura, John Hardwick.
- Sound: Barry Shepherd.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Weighty Problem? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sir Prancelot is busy loading up the ship with his special equipment, unaware that the ship is slowly sinking under the increasing weight.