UniblabUniblab (1962) Season 1 Episode V-10- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 891 times this month, and 6441 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Jetsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Judy Jetson, Miss Gamma, Elroy Jetson, Cosmo Spacely, Uniblab, Henry, Co-Workers, The Board of Directors.
- Vocal Talent: George O'Hanlon (George Jetson), Penny Singleton (Jane Jetson), Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson, Miss Gamma), Daws Butler (Elroy Jetson, Henry), Mel Blanc (Cosmo Spacely, Co-Worker, Board of Director), Don Messick (Uniblab, Doctor, Co-Worker, Board of Directors).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci, Hugh Fraser, Dick Lundy.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer.
- Music By Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Story Directors: Dan Gordon, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Jack Huber, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Iwao Takamoto, Irv Spector, Tony Sgroi, Dan Norman, Jacques W. Rupp.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas, Roberrt Gentle, F. Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell, Lee Branscome, Fernando Acre, Rene Garcia, Bob Abrams.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, Charles Flekal, Joe Nasta, Frank Paiker, Vic Shank, Jerry Smith, Wayne Smith, Norman Stainback.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Uniblab? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Spacely buys a new robot, "Uniblab." This means that George actually has to work the full three-hour workday. Or so it seems, until George's janitor finds a solution.