A Feud There WasA Feud There Was (1938) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 2282 times this month, and 8565 times total.
- A Vitaphone Production
- Warner Bros.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Egghead/Elmer Fudd, Maw, Old-Timer, Weaver, Other Hillbillies, Musicians, Good Night!.
- Vocal Talent: Arthur Q. Bryan (Egghead/Elmer Fudd [uncredited]), Roy Rogers (Egghead/Elmer Singing Voice [uncredited]), Robert C. Bruce, Mel Blanc, Dave Weber, Tex Avery, Hugh Farr (Singing Voice, Musician [uncredited]), Bob Nolan (Singing Voice, Musician [uncredited]), Tim Spencer (Musician [uncredited]), Billy Bletcher (Good Night! [uncredited]).
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Sid Sutherland.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music By Carl W. Stalling.
Music Performed By: The Sons Of The Pioneers.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Feud There Was? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In the mountains, a bunch of stereotypical hillbillies are having a feud. Maw's coffeepot is shot full of holes so she can pour five cups at once. An old-timer gets his beard shot off, says, "The old grey hair just ain't what she used to be," and when it doesn't... (more)