The Great Mouse Detective
Alternate Title: The Adventures of the Great Mouse DetectiveThe Great Mouse Detective (The Adventures of the Great Mouse Detective) (1986) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 284 times this month, and 10296 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios, Silver Screen Partners II
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Basil of Baker Street, Dr. David Q. Dawson, Olivia Flaversham, Hiram Flaversham, Professor Ratigan, Toby, Felicia, Fidget, Queen Moustoria, Bartholomew, Mrs. Judson, Sherlock Holmes, Watson, Lady Mouse, Bar Maid, Dancing Girl, Bar Singer in Rat Trap, Citizen, Thugs, Guards.
- Vocal Talent: Vincent Price (Professor Ratigan), Barrie Ingham (Basil of Baker Street, Bartholomew), Val Bettin (Dr. David Q. Dawson, Thug, Guard), Candy Candido (Fidget), Alan Young (Hiram Flaversham), Susanne Pollatschek (Olivia Flaversham), Eve Brenner (Queen Moustoria), Diana Chesney (Mrs. Judson), Basil Rathbone (Sherlock Holmes), Laurie Main (Watson), Shani Wallis (Lady Mouse), Ellen Fitzhugh (Bar Maid), Melissa Manchester (Bar Singer in Rat Trap), Walker Edmiston (Citizen, Thug, Guard), Wayne Allwine (Thug, Guard), Tony Anselmo (Thug, Guard).
- Directed By John Musker, Ron Clements, Dave Michener, Burny Mattinson.
Assaitant Directors: Timothy J. O'Donnell, Mark A. Hester.
- Produced By Burny Mattinson.
- Animated By Matthew O'Callighan, Mike Gabriel, Ruben Aquino (as Ruben A. Aquino), Jay Jackson, Kathy Zielinski, Doug Krohn, Phil Nibbelink, Andreas Deja, Phil Young, Shawn Keller, Ron Husband, Joseph Lanzisero, Rick Farmiloe, David Pruiksma, Sandra Borgmeyer, Cyndee Whitney, Barry Temple, David Block, Ed Gombert, Steven Gordon.
Supervising Animators: Mark Henn, Glen Keane (Ratigan), Rob Minkoff, Hendel Butoy.
Coordinating Animators: Tom Ferriter, Dave Suding, Chuck Williams, Walt Stanchfield, Bill Berg.
Effects Animators: Ted C. Kierscey, Kelvin Yasuda, Dave Bossert, Patricia Peraza, Mark Dindal.
Animation Consultant: Eric Larson.
- Written By Peter Young, Vance Gerry, Steve Hulett, Ron Clements, John Musker, Bruce M. Morris, Matthew O'Callaghan, Burny Mattinson, David Michener, Melvin Shaw.
Book "Basil of Baker Street": Eve Titus.
- Edited By Roy M. Brewster, Jr., James Melton.
- Art Direction: Guy Vasilovich.
- Computer Generated Graphics: Tad A. Gielow.
- Color Styling: Jim Coleman.
- Layouts: Dan Hansen, David A. Dunnet, Karen A. Keller, Gil Diciccio, Michael A. Peraza, Jr., Edward L. Ghertner.
- Backgrounds: David A. Towns, Lisa L. Keene, John Emerson, Brian Sebern, Michael Humphries, Tia Kratter, Andrew Phillipson, Phillip Phillipson.
- Animation Camera: Ed Austin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Mouse Detective? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In Victorian London, England, a little mouse girl's toymaker father is abducted by a peg-legged bat. She enlists the aid of Basil of Baker Street, the rodent world's answer to Sherlock Holmes. The case expands as Basil uncovers the crime's link to a plot against... (more)