I, RobotI, Robot (2000) Episode 2003- Sealab 2021 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1083 times total.
- Seventy-Thirty Productions, Williams Street, Radical Axis
- Sealab 2021 Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Captain Hazel "Hank" Murphy, Marco Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Jodene Sparks, Dr. Quentin Q. Quinn, Derek "Stormy" Waters, Debbie DuPree, Hesh, Dolphin Boy.
- Vocal Talent: Erik Estrada (Marco), Harry Goz (Captain Murphy), Ellis Henican (Stormy), Bill Lobley (Sparks), Kate Miller (Debbie), Brett Butler (Dr. Quinn), Molly Charette, John J. Miller, Adam Reed, Matt Thompson.
- Directed By Adam Reed, Matt Thompson.
- Produced By Adam Reed, Matt Thompson, Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford (Executive Producers).
Co-Producers: Angus McLynn, Dave Willis, Finbar McLynn, John J. Miller.
- Written By John J. Miller, Adam Reed, Matt Thompson.
- Edited By Angus McLynn, Finbar McLynn.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I, Robot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Due to a hurricane, some people accidentally hit Sealab with a big anchor-thing. This causes a leak inside the Sealab, which leads to danger and alarms going off. Sparks watches the news where they talk about a monkey having its brain put into a robot body. Oh,... (more)