Mickey's Christmas CarolMickey's Christmas Carol (1983) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1162 times this month, and 12211 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Pictures
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse/Bob Cratchit, Scrooge McDuck/Ebenezer Scrooge, Minnie Mouse/Emily Cratchit, Jiminy Cricket/Ghost of Christmas Past, Willie the Giant/Ghost of Christmas Present, Pete/Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Goofy/Jacob Marley, Donald Duck/Fred, Daisy Duck/Isabelle, Morty Fieldmouse/Peter Cratchit, Ferdie Fieldmouse/Tiny Tim, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Toby Tortoise, Max Hare, Gus Goose, The Big Bad Wolf, The Three Little Pigs, Lady Kluck, Uncle Waldo, Angus MacBadger, Cyril Proudbottom, Chip, Dale, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Skippy Bunny, Pluto, Rat, Mole, Otto, Weasels.
- Vocal Talent: Wayne Allwine (Mickey Mouse/Bob Cratchit, Mole, Otto, Weasel), Alan Young (Scrooge McDuck), Clarence 'Ducky' Nash (Donald Duck), Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck), Patricia Parris (Daisy Duck), Eddie Carroll (Jiminy Cricket), Hal Smith (Goofy, Rat), Will Ryan (Willie the Giant, Pete, Weasel), Dick Billingsley (Tiny Tim).
- Directed By Burny Mattinson.
Assistant Director: Timothy O'Donnell.
- Produced By Burny Mattinson.
- Animated By Glen Keane (Willie the Giant), Mark Henn (Mickey Mouse), Ed Gombert, Dale Baer, David Block, Randy Cartwright.
Effects Animation: Ted Kierscey, Jeff Howard, Mark Dindal, Jack Boyd.
- Written By Burny Mattinson, Tony L. Marino, Ed Gombert, Don Griffith, Alan Young, Alan Dinehart.
Original Novel: Charles Dickens.
- Music By Irwin Kostal.
Song, "Oh, What a Merry Christmas Day": Frederick Searles, Irwin Kostal.
Music Editors: Jack Wadsworth, Dennis Ricotta.
- Edited By Armetta Jackson, James Melton.
- Animation Consultant: Eric Larson.
- Art Direction: Don Griffith.
- Layouts: Michael Peraza, Jr., Sylvia Roemer, Gary M. Eggleston.
- Backgrounds: Jim Coleman, Brian Sebern, Kathleen Swain, Tia W. Kratter, Donald A. Towns.
- Production Manager: Edward Hansen.
- Creative Talents: Richard Hoppe, Barry Temple, Dave Suding, John Lasseter, Retta Davidson, Tom Ferriter, Walt Stanchfield, Jane Baer, Sylvia Mattinson, Douglas Krohn, Matthew O'Callaghan, Susan I. Craig, Jay Jackson, Terrey Hamada, Fujiko Miller, Toby Shelton.
- Production Assistant: Don Hahn.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mickey's Christmas Carol? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A heartwarming Disney version of Dickens' timeless classic. Mickey plays Bob Cratchit and Scrooge McDuck plays, of course, Scrooge.