Mary PoppinsMary Poppins (1964) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2466 times this month, and 12958 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Penguins, Pearly Band, Fox, Hounds, Horsemen, Carousel Guard, Hounds, Hunting Horse, Penguin, Reporters.
- Live-Action Characters: Mary Poppins, Bert, George W. Banks, Winifred Banks, Ellen, Mrs. Brill, Jane Banks, Michael Banks, Katie Nanna, Constable Jones, Admiral Boom, Uncle Albert, Bird Woman, Mr. Dawes, Jr., Mr. Dawes, Sr., Mr. Binnacle, Mrs. Corry, Miss Persimmon, Miss Lark.
- Vocal Talent: Dal McKennon (Fox, Carousel Guard, Hounds, Hunting Horse, Penguin, Reporter #1; uncredited), J. Pat O'Malley (Horseman; uncredited), Jim Macdonald (Penguins, Guard, News Reporter, Photographer; uncredited), Ginny Tyler (Barnyard Animals; uncredited).
- Live-Action Vocal Talent: Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins), Dick Van Dyke (Bert, Mr. Dawes, Sr.), David Tomlinson (George Banks), Glynis Johns (Winifred Banks), Hermione Baddeley (Ellen), Reta Shaw (Mrs. Brill), Karen Dotrice (Jane), Matthew Garber (Michael), Elsa Lanchester (Katie Nanna), Arthur Treacher (Constable Jones), Reginald Owen (Admiral Boom), Ed Wynn (Uncle Albert), Jane Darwell (Bird Woman), Arthur Malet (Mr. Dawes, Jr.), James Logan (Citizen), Don Barclay (Mr. Binnacle), Alma Lawton (Mrs. Corry), Marjorie Eaton (Miss Persimmon), Marjorie Bennett (Miss Lark), Cyril Delevanti (Mr. Grubbs; uncredited), Clive Halliday (Mr. Mousley; uncredited), Sam Harris (Citizen; uncredited), Doris Lloyd (Depositor; uncredited), Lester Matthews (Mr. Tomes; uncredited), Betty Lou Gerson.
- Directed By Robert Stevenson.
Assistant Directors: Joseph L. McEveety, Paul Feiner.
Live-Action Second Unit Director: Arthur J. Vitarelli.
Animation Director: Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske).
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Co-Producer: Bill Walsh.
- Animated By Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston], John Lounsbery, Hal Ambro, Frank Thomas, Ward Kimball, Eric Larson, Cliff Norberg, Jack Boyd.
- Written By Bill Walsh, Don DaGradi.
Original Book Series: P. L. Travers.
Story Consultant: P. L. Travers.
- Music By Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman.
Musical Supervisor: Irwin Kostal.
Conductor's Assistant: James Macdonald.
Dance Accompanist: Nat Farber.
Choreographer: Marc Breaux, Dee Dee Wood.
Musical Editor: Evelyn Kennedy.
- Edited By Cotton Warburton.
- Cinematography: Edward Colman.
- Camera Operator: Travers Hill.
- Art Directors (Live-Action): Carroll Clark, William H. Tuntke.
- Art Directors (Animation): McLaren Stewart.
- Nursery Sequence Design: Bill Justice, Xavier Atencio.
- Set Decorations: Emile Kuri, Hal Gausman.
- Costume and Design Consultant: Tony Walton.
- Costumes Executed By: Bill Thomas.
- Costumer: Chuck Keehne, Gertrude Casey.
- Hair Stylist: La Rue Matheron.
- Makeup Artist: Pat McNalley.
- Backgrounds: Al Dempster, Don Griffith, Art Riley, Bill Layne.
- Special Effects: Peter Ellenshaw, Eustace Lycett, Robert A. Mattey.
- Sound Supervisor: Robert O. Cook.
- Sound Mixer: Dean Thomas.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mary Poppins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The story of Jane and Michael Banks, who are too much of a handful for the typical Nanny. But Mary Poppins is no typical Nanny. And there are more than enough lessons to go around- even the parents of little Jane and Michael have something to learn; and it's so... (more)