Hell Is Other RobotsHell Is Other Robots (1999) Season 1 Episode 1ACV09- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1298 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Turanga Leela, Bender, Fender, The Robot Devil, Hookerbot 5000, Lady with Purse, Hermes Conrad, Reverend Preacherbot, Amy Wong, Nibbler, Mike Diamond, Adam "MCA" Yauch.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Fender), Dan Castellaneta (The Robot Devil), Tress MacNeille (Hookerbot 5000, Lady with Purse), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad, Reverend Preacherbot), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), Frank Welker (Nibbler [uncredited]), Mike D (as Mike Diamond) (Himself), Adam Horovitz (as Adam "MCA" Yauch) (Himself), Susie Geiser (uncredited), Danny Jacobs (uncredited).
- Directed By Rich Moore.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Eric Kaplan.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hell Is Other Robots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bender becomes addicted to power surges and his life falls apart. He joins the Temple of Robotology to change his ways. He becomes annoying and self-righteous about his new religion, and his friends ask him to stop. When he does, he is sent to Robot Hell, where... (more)