A Fishful Of DollarsA Fishful Of Dollars (1999) Season 1 Episode 1ACV06- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1059 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Smitty, Clerk, Commercial Announcers, Turanga Leela, Bender, Igner, Robot Chef, Repobot, Mom, Teacher, Saleswoman, Cosmetologist, Teller, Decapodian Woman, Walt, Fred Sanford, Auctioneer, Hermes Conrad, Robot Playing Poker, Amy Wong, Larry, Clerk, Nibbler, Animals, Pamela Anderson.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Smitty, Clerk, Commercial Announcers), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Igner, Robot Chef, Repobot), Tress MacNeille (Mom, Teacher, Saleswoman, Cosmetologist, Teller, Decapodian Woman), Maurice LaMarche (Walt, Fred Sanford, Auctioneer), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad, Robot Playing Poker), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), David Herman (as Dave Herman) (Larry, Clerk), Frank Welker (Nibbler, Animals [uncredited]), Pamela Anderson (Herself), Susie Geiser (uncredited).
- Directed By Ron Hughart, Gregg Vanzo.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Patric M. Verrone.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Fishful Of Dollars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In 1999, Fry only had 93 cents in his bank account. Now that it's the year 3000, he has over four billion dollars in interest added to that.