I, RoommateI, Roommate (1999) Season 1 Episode 1ACV03- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 1225 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Smitty, Turanga Leela, Bender, Underwater Landlord, URL, Randy, Human Friend, Hattie, Monique, Tenant with Cell Phone, Commercial Announcer, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Suspiciously Fantastic Apartment Landlord, Calculon, Priestbot.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Smitty), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Underwater Landlord, URL, Randy, Human Friend), Tress MacNeille (Hattie, Monique, Tenant with Cell Phone, Commercial Announcer), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad, Suspiciously Fantastic Apartment Landlord), Maurice LaMarche (Calculon, Priestbot).
- Directed By Bret Haaland.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Eric Horsted.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I, Roommate? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fry is too messy to stay at the Planet Express office any longer, so he moves in with Bender. The two drive each other crazy in a futuristic "Odd Couple" situation.