Race Car Of The Devil, Part 1
English Title: The Fastest Car on EarthRace Car Of The Devil, Part 1 (The Fastest Car on Earth) (1967) Episode 20- Mach Go Go Go Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 636 times total.
- H. Fujita Studios, Tatsunoko Productions
- Trans-Lux Television Corporation
- Mach Go Go Go Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Go Mifune, Daisuke Mifune, Aya Mifune, Kurio Mifune, Sanpei, Michi Shimura, Sabu, Masked Racer/Kenichi Mifune, Detective Rokugo.
- US Character Names: Speed Racer, Trixie, Spritle, Chim Chim, Sparky, Racer X/Rex, Pops Racer, Moms Racer.
- Vocal Talent: Yukiya Tanaka (Go Mifune), Teiji Omiya (Daisuke Mifune), Ryoko Kinomiya (Aya Mifune), Junko Hori (Kurio Mifune), Hiroshi Otake (Sanpei), Yoshiko Matsuo (Michi Shimura), Michiko Nomura (Michi Shimura), Kei Tomiyama (Sabu), Kinya Aikawa (Masked Racer/Kenichi Mifune), Kenji Utsumi (Detective Rokugo).
US Voice Cast: Peter Fernandez (Speed Racer, Racer X), Corinne Orr (Trixie, Spritle, Moms Racer), Jack Grimes (Sparky), Jack Curtis (Pops Racer, Announcer).
- Directed By Tatsuo Yoshida, Ippei Kuri, Hiroshi Sasakawa, Seitaro Hara, Hiroyuki Fukushima.
- Produced By Tatsuo Yoshida.
- Animated By Masami Suda, Takashi Saijo.
Chief Animator: Masami Suda.
Opening Animation: Noriyuki Kubo.
- Written By Junzo Toriumi, Tadashi Hirose, Takashi Hayakawa, Masaaki Sakurai, Masashi Kubota.
- Music By Nobuyoshi Koshibe, Michiru Oshima.
- Creator: Tatsuo Yoshida.
- Planner: Jinzo Toriumi.
- Chief Writer: Jinzo Toriumi.
- Chief Director: Hiroshi Sasagawa.
- Art Director: Mitsuki Nakamura.
- Design: Ippei Kuri, Hiroshi Sasakawa.
- Photography: Minoru Kimura, Katsumi Matsushita, Sumio Takahashi.
- Recording Director: Minoru Kimura.
- Recording Studio: Yomihiro Studio.
- Developing: Far East Laboratories.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Race Car Of The Devil, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
At midnight in a cemetery, the GRX racecar engine is unearthed. The following day Spritle and Chim are trapped inside a truck. It takes them to Oriana Flub's house, where Chim Chim is tied to a motorized go-cart. When the chimp comes to a stop, one of Oriana's... (more)