The Revenge Of Marengo, Part 2
English Title: Race for RevengeThe Revenge Of Marengo, Part 2 (Race for Revenge) (1967) Episode 13- Mach Go Go Go Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 569 times total.
- H. Fujita Studios, Tatsunoko Productions
- Trans-Lux Television Corporation
- Mach Go Go Go Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Go Mifune, Daisuke Mifune, Aya Mifune, Kurio Mifune, Sanpei, Michi Shimura, Sabu, Masked Racer/Kenichi Mifune, Detective Rokugo.
- US Character Names: Speed Racer, Trixie, Spritle, Chim Chim, Sparky, Racer X/Rex, Pops Racer, Moms Racer.
- Vocal Talent: Yukiya Tanaka (Go Mifune), Teiji Omiya (Daisuke Mifune), Ryoko Kinomiya (Aya Mifune), Junko Hori (Kurio Mifune), Hiroshi Otake (Sanpei), Yoshiko Matsuo (Michi Shimura), Michiko Nomura (Michi Shimura), Kei Tomiyama (Sabu), Kinya Aikawa (Masked Racer/Kenichi Mifune), Kenji Utsumi (Detective Rokugo).
US Voice Cast: Peter Fernandez (Speed Racer, Racer X), Corinne Orr (Trixie, Spritle, Moms Racer), Jack Grimes (Sparky), Jack Curtis (Pops Racer, Announcer).
- Directed By Tatsuo Yoshida, Ippei Kuri, Hiroshi Sasakawa, Seitaro Hara, Hiroyuki Fukushima.
- Produced By Tatsuo Yoshida.
- Animated By Masami Suda, Takashi Saijo.
Chief Animator: Masami Suda.
Opening Animation: Noriyuki Kubo.
- Written By Junzo Toriumi, Tadashi Hirose, Takashi Hayakawa, Masaaki Sakurai, Masashi Kubota.
- Music By Nobuyoshi Koshibe, Michiru Oshima.
- Creator: Tatsuo Yoshida.
- Planner: Jinzo Toriumi.
- Chief Writer: Jinzo Toriumi.
- Chief Director: Hiroshi Sasagawa.
- Art Director: Mitsuki Nakamura.
- Design: Ippei Kuri, Hiroshi Sasakawa.
- Photography: Minoru Kimura, Katsumi Matsushita, Sumio Takahashi.
- Recording Director: Minoru Kimura.
- Recording Studio: Yomihiro Studio.
- Developing: Far East Laboratories.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Revenge Of Marengo, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
With Lilly passed out at the wheel, Speed realizes that Slash Jr. is driving the Melange via remote control. Unable to overtake it, Speed pulls over and discovers that Trixie has stowed away. Up ahead, the Melange approaches the Three Roses Club cars. Trixie... (more)