Lady And The TrampLady And The Tramp (1955) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 608 times this month, and 14811 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Film Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Lady, Tramp, Jock, Trusty, Si, Am, Tony, Joe, Jim Dear, Darling, Aunt Sarah, Peg, Boris, Toughy, Nutsy, Pedro, Bulldog, Dachsie, Beaver, Scamp, Dog Catcher, Policeman, The Professor, Pedro, Hyena, Old Sailor, Polar Bear.
- Vocal Talent: Peggy Lee (Darling, Si, Am, Peg), Barbara Luddy (Lady), Larry Roberts (Tramp), Bill Thompson (Jock, Joe, Bulldog, Dachsie, Policeman), Bill Baucom (Trusty), Verna Felton (Sarah), George Givot (Tony), Lee Millar (Jim, Dog Catcher), Stan Freberg (Beaver, Clerk), Alan Reed (Boris), Dallas McKennon [Dal McKennon] (Toughy, The Professor, Pedro, Hyena, Old Sailor, Polar Bear); Bill Lee, Thurl Ravenscroft, Max Smith, Bob Stevens (The Mello Men).
- Directed By Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Associate Producer: Erdman Penner.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Hal Ambro, Jack Campbell, Bob Carlson, Eric Cleworth, Hugh Fraser, John Freeman, Jerry Hathcock, George Kreisl, Don Lusk, Cliff Nordberg, Ken O'Brien, John Sibley, Harvey Toombs, Marvin Woodward (Character Animators).
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)], John Lounsbery, Wolfgang Reitherman, Eric Larson, Hal King, Les Clark.
Effects Animators: George Rowley, Dan MacManus.
- Written By Erdman Penner, Joe Rinaldi, Ralph Wright, Don DaGradi.
Book "Happy Dan, the Whistling Dog": Ward Greene.
- Music By Oliver Wallace.
Songs: Peggy Lee, Sonny Burke.
Orchestrations: Edward Plumb, Sidney Fine.
Vocal Arrangements: John Rarig.
Musical Editor: Evelyn Kennedy.
- Edited By Don Halliday.
- Layouts: Ken Anderson, Tom Codrick, Al Zinnen, A. Kendall O'Connor, Hugh Hennesy, Lance Nolley, Jacques Rupp, McLaren Stewart, Don Griffith, Thor Putnam, Collin Campbell, Victor Haboush, Bill Bosche.
- Backgrounds: Claude Coats, Dick Anthony, Ralph Hulett, Al Dempster, Thelma Witmer, Eyvind Earle, Jimi Trout, Ray Huffine, Brice Mack.
- Special Processes: Ub Iwerks.
- Sound Director: C.O. Slyfield.
- Sound Recording: Harold J. Steck, Robert O. Cook.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lady And The Tramp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Lady, a pretty Cocker Spaniel from a respectable home, falls in love with the cocky Tramp, a mutt from the wrong side of the tracks. When Lady's master and mistress leave town for a few days, they leave Aunt Sarah and her two wicked Siamese cats to watch the... (more)