CinderellaCinderella (1950) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4187 times this month, and 46535 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Mice (Gus, Jaq, Suzy, Perla, Blossom, Luke, Mert, Bert), Lucifer, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia Tremaine, Drizella Tremaine, Fairy Godmother, King, Grand Duke, Bruno, Doorman.
- Vocal Talent: Ilene Woods (Cinderella), Eleanor Audley (Lady Tremaine), Verna Felton (Fairy Godmother), Luis Van Rooten (King, Grand Duke), James Macdonald (Gus, Jaq, Bruno), June Foray (Lucifer), William Phipps (Prince Charming), Mike Douglas (Prince Charming [Singing Voice]), Don Barclay (Doorman), Rhoda Williams (Drizella Tremaine), Lucille Bliss (Anastasia Tremaine), Lucille Williams (Perla), Clint McCauley (Mice), Betty Lou Gerson (Narrator), Helene Stanley, Claire DuBrey, John Fontaine, Marion Darlington, John Woodbury, June Sullivan, Helen Seibert.
- Directed By Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Supervisor: Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Eric Larson, Milt Kahl, Frank Thomas, John Lounsbery, Wolfgang Reitherman, Ward Kimball, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)], Marc Davis, Les Clark, Norm Ferguson.
Character Animators: Don Lusk, Hugh Fraser, Fred Moore, Judge Witaker, Marvin Woodward, George Nicholas, Phil Duncan, Hal King, Harvey Toombs, Cliff Nordberg, Hal Ambro, Ken O'Brien.
Effects Animators: George Rowley, Josh Meador, Jack Boyd.
- Written By Bill Peet, Ted Sears, Homer Brightman, Ken Anderson (as Kenneth Anderson), Erdman Penner, Winston Hibler, Harry Reeves, Joe Rinaldi.
Original Story Cendrillon by: Charles Perrault.
- Music By Oliver Wallace, Paul Smith.
Songs: Mack David, Al Hoffman, Jerry Livingston.
Music Editor: Al Teeter.
Orchestrations: Joseph Dupin.
Sound Director: C. O. Slyfield.
Sound Recording: Harold J. Steck, Robert O. Cook.
- Edited By Donald Halliday.
- Layouts: Mac Stewart, Tom Codrick, Lance Nolley, Don Griffith, A. Kendall O'Connor, Hugh Hennesy, Charles Philippi, Thor Putnam.
- Backgrounds: Brice Mack, Ralph Hulett, Dick Anthony, Art Riley, Ray Huffine, Merle Cox, Thelma Witmer.
- Color Styling: Mary Blair, Claude Coats, John Hench, Don DaGradi.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cinderella? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Beautiful Cinderella has been forced by her jealous stepmother and ugly stepsisters to become a servant in her own home, though she keeps a positive outlook with the help of her friends, the chatty mice and chirping birds. When the King and the Duke plan a royal... (more)