Lion-O's Anointment:, Part III (The Trial Of Cunning)Lion-O's Anointment:, Part III (The Trial Of Cunning) (1985) Episode 1-042- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 309 times total.
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Telepictures Corporation
- ThunderCats Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Vocal Talent: Larry Kenney (Lion-O, JackalMan), Lynne Lipton (Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna), Peter Newman (Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian), Earl Hyman (Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor), Bob McFadden (Snarf, Slythe), Earl Hammond (Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok).
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr (Executive Producers).
Supervising Producers: Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura (Pacific Animation Corporation).
- Written By Leonard Starr.
Head Writer: Leonard Starr.
Script Supervisor: Peter Lawrence.
- In Charge of Production: Masaki Iizuka.
- Based on Characters Created By: Ted Wolf.
- Project Development: Leisure Concepts, Inc.
- Psychological Consultant: Robert Kuisis, Ph.D.
- Recording Staff: John Curcio (Dialogue), Michael Farrow (Music), Tom Perkins (Editorial), Larry Franke (Editorial).
- Effects: Peter Cannarozzi.
- Secondary Character Design: Jim Meskimen.
- Production Staff: Tony Giovanniello, Matthew Malach, Connie Long, Heather Winters.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lion-O's Anointment:, Part III (The Trial Of Cunning)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wily Kit and Kat stand in Lion-O's way on the third day of his trials. Lion-O must beat them through the maze of infinity. Attempting to stop Lion-O and slow him down, the kids set traps in the maze. He manages however to avoid their traps. In order to beat them... (more)