First Men On The MoonFirst Men On The Moon (1968) Episode 12- Fantastic Voyage Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 808 times total.
- Filmation Associates
- Fantastic Voyage Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Commander Jonathan Kidd, Guru, Busby Birdwell, Erica Lane, Professor Carter, Commissioner Upjohn, Alvin.
- Vocal Talent: Marvin Miller (Busby Birdwell, The Guru, The Chief), Jane Webb (Dr. Erica Lane), Ted Knight (Commander Jonathan Kidd, Professor Carter, Narrator).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Les Kaluza, Xenia, Bill Hutten, Otto Feuer, Ken Southworth, Jack Ozark, Reuben Timmins, Ed Friedman, Butch Davis, Virgil Raddatz, Bob Trochin, Virgil Ross, Tom McDonald, Dave Tendlar, Bob Matz, Paul Krukowski, Dick Hall, Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McClellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Barr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Pratt, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley, Jack Foster, Norm McCabe, Geo. Grandpre, Paul Krukowski, Bill Reed.
- Music By Robert Allen, Spencer Raymond.
- Edited By Joseph Simon.
- Story Editor: Ken Sobol.
- Senior Director: Anatole Kirsanoff.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Gary Lund, Jan Green, Oscar Dufau, Mike O'Connor.
- Layouts: Dan Noonan, Ray Vinella, Herb Hazelton, Carol Marshall, Don Bluth.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurive Harvey, Bill Geach, Venetia Epler, Martin Forte, Patricia Frye, Jack Healey, Rene Garcia, Ed Littlefield, Bill McArdle, Art Lozzi, Lorraine Morgan, Jim Jones, Ann Guenther, Barbara Smith.
- Checking Supervisor: Marion Turk.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Betty Brooks.
- Publisher: Shermley Music Corp. A.S.C.A.P.
- Camera Supervision: Roger Brown, Ray Lee, Ron La Peer, Gary Milton, Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Roger Sims.
- Negative Cutting: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Einfeld Mahana Corp.
- Production Coordinator: Rock Benedict.
- Prints: Technicolor.
Produced at Filmation Associates in Hollywood
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about First Men On The Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Commissioner Upjohn arrives, and assigns CMDF to look after his bratty son Alvin. The boy proves to be more than a burden, calling Busby "birdbrain," and expressing his desire to be a space scientist when he grows up. He eventually commandeers the Voyager, flying... (more)