Archie's Fun House (Series)Archie's Fun House (Series) (1970) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 166 times this month, and 2010 times total.
- Archie's Fun House Television Cartoon Series
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Reginald (Reggie) Mantle III, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Hot Dog, Mr. Weatherbee, Miss Grundy, Chuck Clayton, Mr. Lodge, Big Moose, Pops, Dilton Doily.
- Vocal Talent: Dallas McKennon (Archie, Hot Dog, Mr. Weatherbee, Chuck Clayton, Mr. Lodge), Howard Morris (Jughead, Big Moose, Pops, Dilton Doily), Jane Webb (Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Miss Grundy), John Erwin (Reggie).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Amby Paliwoda, Kaem Wong, Ben Shenkman, George Waiss, Louise Sandoval, Russ Von Neida, Virgil Ross, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Ed Solomon, Ed Rehberg, Hank Smith, Lenn Redman, Larry Silverman, Virgil Raddatz, Bill Pratt, Norm McCabe, Barney Posner, Marshall Lamore, Rod Parkes, Paul Krukowski, Jack Ozark, George Kreisl, Casey Onaitis, Les Kaluza, Bill Nunes, Lou Kachivas, Larry Miller, Maria Jursic, Bob Matz, Karen Haus, Laverne Harding, Butch Davis, Lee Halpern, Emil Carle, Dick Hall, Herman Cohen, Z. Gasparovic, Bob Bransford, Frank Gonzales, Jim Brummett, Fred Grable, Ted Bonnicksen, Otto Feuer, Bill Ackerman, Ed Friedman.
Animation Directors: Lou Zukor, Rudy Larriva, Anatole Kirsanoff, Bill Reed.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Music By Horta-Mahana Corp., Jan Moore.
"Archies" Songs: Neil Goldberg, Nancy Barry.
Theme Song: Jeff Barry.
Background Music: Jeff Michael George Blais.
- Edited By Joseph Simon, Jim Blodgett.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedict.
- "Archie's" Stories Written By: Bob Ogle.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Key Assistant: Bill House.
- Layout: C.L. Hartman, Sylvia Mattinson, Kay Wright, Alberto Demello, T. Ferriter, Carol Marshall.
- Based On Characters Originally Designed By: Bob Montana.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Mike O'Connor, Ed Noeziger, Jack Miller.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Bill Loudenslager, Patricia Frye, Phil Lewis, Doug Stevenson.
- The "Archies" Songs Written By: Neil Goldberg, Nancy Barry.
- Produced By: Jeff Barry.
- The "Archie" Theme Song Written By: Jeff Barry.
- Background Music: Jeff Michael, George Blais.
- Publishers: K.E.C. Music Inc., A.S.C.A.P., Don Kirschner Music, Inc., B.M.I.
- Music Supervisor: Don Kirshner.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Betty Brooks.
- Xerography: John Remmel.
- Prints By: Technicolor.
- Camera Supervision: Sergio Antonio Alcazar, R.W. Pope, Frank A. Parrish, John D. Aardal, Ted Bemiller, Mike Kinney, Luis Melendez, Jr., Tony Rivetti, Dennis M. Lady.
- Editorial: Joseph Simon, Jim Blodgett.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Music And Sound Effects Horta-Mahana Corp., Jan Moore.
For The Archie Comic Books Series
Produced By Filmation Associates
A Teleprompter Company
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Archie's Fun House (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
For its third season, the Archie show was changed to Archie's Fun House, which was a Laugh-In inspired combination of songs, blackout sketches, and short skits. The Sabrina segments have moved on to their own show Sabrina and the Groovie Goolies, so to round out... (more)