Fleetfeet Versus Flat FootFleetfeet Versus Flat Foot (1976) Season 1 Episode 85-1- The Mumbly Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 333 times this month, and 2416 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Mumbly Cartoon Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mumbly, Shnooker, Fleetfeet Fogarty.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Lieutenant Mumbly), John Stephenson (Shnooker), Norman Alden, Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Kathy Gori, Virginia Gregg, Bob Holt, Allan Melvin, Alan Oppenheimer, Joe E. Ross, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Lennie Weinrib, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William_Hanna, Joseph_Barbera (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Carlos Alfonso, Ed Barge, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Don Patterson, Juan Pina, Tom Ray, Veve Risto, Jay Sarbry, Ken Southworth, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson, Carlo Vinci, Xenia.
Animation Supervisors: Ed Barge, Bill Keil.
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music By Hoyt Curtin.
Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte.
- Edited By Chip Yaras (Supervising Film Editor).
- Recording Directors: Wally Burr, Alex Lovy.
- Storyboard Direction: Tom Dagenais, Howard Post, Art Scott, Don Sheppard, Paul Sommer.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Character Design: Marty Murphy.
- Layout: John Ahern, Ed Benedict, Jaime Diaz, Hak Ficq, Owen Fitzgerald, Mo Gollub, Gary Hoffman, Jack Huber, Larry Huber, Alex Ignatiev, Ray Jacobs, Homer Jonas, Lin Larsen, Warren Marshall, Greg Reyna, Tony Rivera, Linda Rowley, Bob Singer, Terry Slade, Al Wilson, Donna Zeller.
- Backgrounds: John Currin, Dennis Durrell, Robert Gentle, Al Gmuer, Richard Khim, Fernando Montealegre, Bill Proctor, Marilyn Shimokochi, Dennis Venizelos.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West, Star Wirth.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editors: Pat Foley, Greg Watson.
- Effects Editors: Richard Allen, Terry Moore.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Charles Flekal, John Curtis Hall, Ron Jackson, Jerry Smith, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Dennis Weaver.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Copyright © 1977 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fleetfeet Versus Flat Foot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Shnooker receives a letter from a thief named Fleetfeet Fogarty. Fleetfeet plans to steal the Minerva Medallion in a museum. Shnooker is not worried because he installed a security system, and there are policemen and security guards around and inside of the... (more)