Alternate Title: The Band MasterThe Bandmaster (The Band Master) (1947) - Musical Miniatures Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1077 times this month, and 3348 times total.
- Walter Lantz Productions
- United Artists
- Musical Miniatures Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Andy Panda, Count Bejerk, Clowns, Jugglers, Acrobats, Aerialist, Trapeze Artist, Tightwire Walker, Two-Headed Man, Pig Family.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Laverne Harding, Les Kline.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Webb Smith.
- Music By Ferdinand Herold (arr. Darrell Calker).
- Backgrounds: Fred Brunish.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bandmaster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A zany musical performance of a circus band as Andy Panda conducts the "Overture to Zampa." Band director Andy just can't seem to stay out of trouble and has trouble staying on the bandstand. His musicians keep blowing him off with their instruments. The gay... (more)