Fun & Fancy FreeFun & Fancy Free (1947) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1279 times this month, and 13123 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Jiminy Cricket;
Bongo, Lulubelle, Lumpjaw ("Bongo");
Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Willie the Giant, Singing Harp ("Mickey and the Beanstalk")
Live-Action Characters: Edgar Bergen, Luana Patten.
- Vocal Talent: Cliff Edwards (Jiminy);
Jim Macdonald (Lumpjaw) ("Bongo");
Jim Macdonald (Mickey Mouse), Walt Disney (Mickey Mouse), Clarence 'Ducky' Nash (Donald), Pinto Colvig (Goofy), Anita Gordon (Harp), Billy Gilbert (Willie the Giant) ("Mickey and the Beanstalk");
Dinah Shore (Narrator), The King's Men, The Dinning Sisters
Live-Action Cast: Edgar Bergen (Himself, Charlie McCarthy, Mortimer Snerd), Luana Patten (Herself), The Starlighters.
- Directed By Jack Kinney, Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Bill Roberts.
Live-Action Director: William Morgan.
Assistant Director: Joe Lefert.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Supervisor: Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Hugh Fraser, Phil Duncan, Judge Whitaker, Art Babbitt, John Sibley, Marc Davis, Harvey Toombs, Hal King, Ken O'Brien, Jack Campbell.
Directing Animators: Ward Kimball, Les Clark, Fred Moore, John Lounsbery.
Effects Animators: George Rowley, Jack Boyd.
- Written By Homer Brightman, Harry Reeves, Ted Sears, Lance Nolley, Eldon Dedini, Tom Oreb.
Bongo Based On a Book by: Sinclair Lewis.
- Music By Ray Noble, Buddy Kaye, William Walsh, Bobby Worth, George Weiss.
Lyrics: Bennie Benjamin, Arthur Quenzer.
Score: Paul J. Smith, Oliver G. Wallace, Eliot Daniel.
Music Director: Charles Wolcott.
- Edited By Jack Bachom.
- Cinematography: Charles P. Boyle.
- Technicolor Color Director: Natalie Kalmus.
- Technicolor Color Associate: Morgan Padelford.
- Layouts: Donald Da Gradi, Al Zinnen, Ken O'Connor, Hugh Hennesy, John Hench, Glenn Scott.
- Backgrounds: Ed Starr, Claude Coats, Art Riley, Brice Mack, Ray Huffine, Ralph Hulett.
- Process Effects: Ub Iwerks.
- Sound Director: C.O. Slyfield.
- Sound Recording: Harold J. Steck, Robert Cook.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fun & Fancy Free? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information