English Title: Ghost In The ShellKôkaku Kidôtai (Ghost In The Shell) (1995) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 855 times this month, and 2785 times total.
- Bandai Visual, Kodansha Ltd., Manga Entertainment
- Manga Entertainment, Rapid Eye Movies, Shochiku
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Major Motoko Kusanagi, Bateau [Batou], Section 9 Department Chief Daisuke Aramaki, The Puppet Master, Togusa, Section 6 Department Chief Nakamura, Ishikawa, Dr. Willis.
- Vocal Talent: Japanese Voice Cast: Atsuko Tanaka (Major Motoko Kusanagi), Akio Ôtsuka [Akio Otsuka] (Bateau [Batou]), Tamio Oki (Section 9 Department Chief Daisuke Aramaki), Iemasa Kayumi (The Puppet Master), Kôichi Yamadera [Koichi Yamadera] (Togusa), Tesshô Genda [Tessho Genda] (Chief Nakamura), Yutaka Nakano (Ishikawa). Naruki Masahisa [Dr. Willis].
English Voice Cast: Mimi Woods (Major Motoko Kusanagi), Richard George (Bateau), William Frederick (Chief Aramaki), Abe Lasser (The Puppet Master), Christopher B. Joyce (Togusa), Ben Isaacson (Chief Nakamura), Mike Sorich (Ishikawa), Stephen Davis (Diplomat), Phil Williams (Dr. Willis), David Conrad (Bad Guy), George Celik (Old Man), Tom Carlton (Garbage Collector 'A'), Doug Stone (Garbage Collector 'B'), Steve Bulen (Section 9 Staff Cyberneticist), Joe Michaels, Roger Canfield, Sam Sheffer, Ben Parks, Donald Salin, Leo Gray, Michael Porter, Scott Prensor, Stephen Platt, Gilbert Navarro, Murray Williams, Toni Burke, Gina Connell, Dorothy Gabriel, Meg Hamilton, Joan Mason, Gloria Oldman, Lia Sargent, Amy Wong.
- Directed By Mamoru Oshii.
Sequence Director: Toshihiko Nishikubo.
- Produced By Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, Ken Iyadomi, Yoshimasa Mizuo, Ken Matsumoto.
Associate Producers: Yasushi Sukeof, Hiroshi Yamazaki, Laurence Guinness, Makoto Ibuki.
Executive Producers: Teruo Miyahara, Shigeru Watanabe, Andy Frain, Takashi Mogi.
- Animated By Kazuchika Kise, Hiroyuki Okiura (Key Animation Supervisors).
3D CGI Director: Seiichi Tanaka.
3D CGI Chief Animator: Kaoru Matsumoto.
- Written By Kazunori Itô [Kazunori Ito].
Based On The Manga By: Masamune Shirow [Shirow Masamune].
- Music By Kenji Kawai.
- Edited By Shuichi Kakesu.
- Storyboard: Mamoru Oshii.
- Character Design: Hiroyuki Okiura.
- Mechanical Design: Shoji Kawamori, Atsushi Takeuchi.
- Weapon Design: Mitsuo Iso.
- Background Design: Takashi Watabe.
- Art Director: Hiromasa Ogura.
- Color Setting: Kumiko Yusa.
- Director of Photography: Hisao Shirai.
- Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kôkaku Kidôtai? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In 2029, the world has become intensively information oriented and humans are well-connected to this network. Crime has developed into a sophisticated stage by hacking into the interactive network. A female cyborg cop and her human partner hunt a mysterious and... (more)