Happily Ever AfterHappily Ever After (1990) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2901 times this month, and 9230 times total.
- Filmation Associates, First National Productions
- Kel-Air Entertainment
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Snow White, Prince, Sunburn, Scowl the Owl, Mother Nature, Muddy, The Looking Glass, Thunderella, Blossom, Critterina, Sunflower, Lord Malice, Batso, Moonbeam, Marina.
- Vocal Talent: Irene Cara (Snow White), Michael Horton (The Prince), Sally Kellerman (Sunburn), Edward Asner (Scowl), Phyllis Diller (Mother Nature), Carol Channing (Muddy), Dom DeLuise (The Looking Glass), Tracey Ullman (Thunderella, Moonbeam), Zsa Zsa Gabor (Blossom), Linda Gary (Critterina, Marina), Jonathan Harris (Sunflower), Malcolm McDowell (Lord Malice), Frank Welker (Batso).
- Directed By John Howley.
Sequence Directors: Gian Celestri, Ka Moon Song, Lawrence White.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer.
Associate Producers: John Grusd, Robby London, Erika Scheimer.
- Animated By Larry White, Bruce Smith, Lenord Robinson.
Supervising Animators: John Celestri, Chuck Harvey, Kamoon Song.
Assistant Animators: Bronwyn Barry, Lee Crowe, George Sukara, Philo Barnhardt, Kent Culotta, Craig Evans, Dave Nethery, Mike Lipman, Alan Sperling, Eric Daniels, Betty Isis, Louis Tate, Rusty Mills, Karen Hardenbergh, Lee Dunkman, Mike Show.
- Written By Robby London, Martha Moran.
- Music By Frank W. Becker.
- Edited By Joe Gall, Jeffrey C. Patch.
- Cleanup Supervisor: Bruce Strock.
- FX Artists: Craig Littel-Herrick, Esther Barr.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Happily Ever After? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Snow White escapes an evil King by entering a forest where seven Dwarfelles (female dwarfs) befriend her.