ShrekShrek (2001) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 1982 times this month, and 9008 times total.
- DreamWorks SKG
- DreamWorks Distribution, United International Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Shrek, The Donkey, Princess Fiona, Lord Farquaad, Monsieur Hood, Geppetto, Magic Mirror, Pinocchio, Three Pigs, Peter Pan, Blind Mouse, Thelonious, Gingerbread Man, Bishop, Merry Men.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Myers (Shrek), Eddie Murphy (The Donkey), Cameron Diaz (Princess Fiona), John Lithgow (Lord Farquaad), Vincent Cassel (Monsieur Hood), Peter Dennis (Ogre Hunter), Clive Pearse (Ogre Hunter), Jim Cummings (Captain of Guards), Bobby Block (Baby Bear), Chris Miller (Geppetto, Magic Mirror), Cody Cameron (Pinocchio, Three Pigs), Kathleen Freeman (Old Woman), Michael Galasso (Peter Pan), Christopher Knights (Blind Mouse, Thelonious), Simon J. Smith (Blind Mouse), Conrad Vernon (Gingerbread Man), Jacquie Barnbrook (Wrestling Fan), Guillaume Aretos (Merry Man), John Bisom (Merry Man), Matthew Gonder (Merry Man), Calvin Remsberg (Merry Man), Jean-Paul Vignon (Merry Man), Val Bettin (Bishop).
- Directed By Andrew Adamson, Victoria Jenson.
- Produced By Jeffrey Katzenberg, Aron Warner, John H. Williams.
Executive Producers: Penney Finkelman Cox, Sandra Rabins.
Co-Executive Producer: David Lipman.
Co-Producers: Terry Rossio, Ted Elliott.
Associate Producer: Jane Hartwell.
- Written By Ted Elliott, Terry Rossio, Joe Stillman, Roger S.H. Schulman.
Screenplay: Ted Elliott.
Original Book: William Steig.
Additional Dialogue: Cody Cameron, Chris Miller, Conrad Vernon.
- Music By Harry Gregson-Williams, John Powell.
Additional Music: James McKee Smith.
- Edited By Sim Evan-Jones.
- Casting: Leslee Feldman.
- Production Design: James Hegedus.
- Art Direction: Guillaume Aretos, Douglas Rogers.
- Production Supervisor For Technology: Mitchell Ferm.
- Production Manager: Triva Von Klark.
- Set Designer: Craig Edelblut.
- Storyboard Artist: Tom Sito.
- Character Designer: Tom Hester.
- Digital Layout/Character Setup: Albert Hastings.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Ken Bielenberg.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Lon Bender, Wylie Stateman.
- Sound Editor: Valerie Davidson.
- Sound Recordist: Craig "Pup" Heath.
- Sound Effects Editor: Tony Lamberti.
- Music Editor: Brian Richards.
- Music Scoring Mixer: Alan Meyerson.
- Senior Unit Production Manager, Los Angeles Preproduction: Victoria Alonso.
- Additional Editor: Steve Bloom.
- Story Supervisor: Randy Cartwright.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shrek? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hideous green monster Shrek just wants to be left alone. He has his own swamp, and is quite happy there, thank you very much. But when Lord Farquaad's policies force other fantasy creatures into the swamp, Shrek must make a deal with the devil. So he sets out on... (more)