Make Mine MusicMake Mine Music (1946) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 3388 times this month, and 16190 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Grandpa Coy, Henry Coy, Grace Martin (The Martins And The Coys)
Casey, Cooney, Barrows, Jimmy Flynn, Blake, The Manager, Umpire, Pitcher (Casey at the Bat)
Peter, Wolf, Sasha, Sonia, Ivan, Grandpa, Yascha, Mischa (Peter And The Wolf)
Johnnie Fedora, Alice Bluebonnet (Johnnie Fedora And Alice Bluebonnet)
Willie the Whale, Professor Tetti Tatti, Isolde, Whitey (The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At The Met).
- Vocal Talent: Pinto Colvig (Animal Sounds), Benny Goodman (Himself), Dinah Shore (Herself, Singer), Laverne Andrews (Herself), Maxene Andrews (Herself), Patty Andrews (Herself, The Andrews Sisters), The Pied Pipers, The King's Men, The Ken Darby Chorus, Jerry Colonna (Narrator, "Casey at the Bat"), Sterling Holloway (Narrator, "Peter and the Wolf"), Nelson Eddy (Narrator, "The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At The Met"), Andy Russell (Vocalist, "Blue Bayou"), David Lichine (Dancer), Tania Riabouchinskaya (Dancer).
- Directed By Jack Kinney (Casey at the Bat), Clyde Geronimi, Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Bob Cormack, Josh Meador, Joe Grant.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Supervisor: Joe Grant.
- Animated By Les Clark, Ward Kimball (Peter and the Wolf), Eric Larson (Casey at the Bat, Peter and the Wolf), John Lounsbery (Peter and the Wolf), Milt Kahl, Oliver M. Johnston (Peter and the Wolf) Jr, John Sibley (Casey at the Bat), Fred Moore (All The Cats Join In), Hal King, Hugh Fraser (Casey at the Bat), Judge Whitaker, Jack Campbell, Harvey Toombs, Cliff Norberg (Casey at the Bat), Tom Massey, Bill Justice, Phil Duncan, Al Bertino, Hal Ambro, John McManus, Ken O'Brien.
Effects Animation: George Rowley (Casey at the Bat, Peter and the Wolf), Andy Engman, Jack Boyd, Brad Case, Don Patterson.
- Written By Homer Brightman (Casey at the Bat), Dick Huemer (Peter, the Wolf), Dick Kinney, John Wallbridge, Tom Oreb, Dick Shaw, Eric Gurney (Peter, the Wolf, Casey at the Bat), Sylvia Holland, T. Hee, Erdman Penner, Dick Kelsey, Jim Bodrero, Roy Williams, Cap Palmer, Jesse Marsh, Erwin Graham.
- Music By Ray Gilbert, Eliot Daniel, Allie Wrubel, Bobby Worth.
Musical Director: Charles Wolcott.
Music Associates: Ken Darby, Oliver Wallace, Edward H. Plumb.
Non-Original Music: Henry Creamer.
Composer, Opera "Lucia di Lammermoor" : Gaetano Donizetti.
Composer, "Peter, the Wolf" : Sergei Prokofiev.
Composer, Opera "Il barbiere di Siviglia" : Gioacchino Rossini.
Composer, "Martha" : Friedrich von Flotow.
- Art Supervision: Mary Blair, Elmer Plummer, John Hench.
- Layouts: Kendall O'Connor, Charles Philippi, Hugh Hennesy (Casey at the Bat, Peter and the Wolf), Donald Da Gradi, Al Zinnen, Lance Nolley, Ed Benedict, Charles Payzant, John Niendorff, Charles Philippi (Peter and the Wolf).
- Backgrounds: Claude Coats (Peter and the Wolf), Ray Huffine, Art Riley, Al Dempster, Ralph Hulett (Casey at the Bat), Thelma Witmer, Merle Cox (Casey at the Bat), Jimi Trout.
- Process Effects: Ub Iwerks.
- Color Consultant: Mique Nelson.
- Sound Recordings: C.O. Slyfield, Robert O. Cook.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Make Mine Music? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information