The Three CaballerosThe Three Caballeros (1945) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 832 times this month, and 12335 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, Pablo, King Neptune, Professor Holloway (The Cold-Blooded Penguin)
Donald Duck, The Gauchito, the Burrito (The Flying Gauchito)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Aracuan Bird (Bahia)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Aracuan Bird (La Piñata).
- Vocal Talent: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash (Donald), Jose Olivereira (Jose, Aracuan Bird), Pinto Colvig (Aracuan Bird, uncredited), Joaquin Garay (Panchito), Frank Graham (Narrator), Fred Shields (Narrator), Sterling Holloway (Narrator, The Cold-Blooded Penguin).
Live-Action Characters: Aurora Miranda, Carmen Molina, Dora Luz.
- Directed By Norm Ferguson (as Norman Ferguson).
South American Director: Harold Young.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ward Kimball (Panchito), Fred Moore, Eric Larson, John Lounsbery, Les Clark, Milt Kahl, Hal King, Bill Justice, Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)., Harvey Toombs, Milt Neil, Bob Carlson, Marvin Woodward, John Sibley, Don Patterson.
Effects Animation: Josh Meador, George Rowley, Ed Aardal, John McManus.
- Written By Homer Brightman, Ernest Terrazas, Ted Sears, Bill Peet (misspelled Peed), Ralph Wright, Elmer Plummer, Roy Williams, William Cottrell, Del Connell, James Bodrero.
- Music By Charles Wolcott, Paul J. Smith, Edward Plumb.
Title Song (Uncredited): Manuel Esperón, Ray Gilbert.
Songs: Manuel Esperón, Ary Barroso, Agustin Lara, Charles Wolcott, Ray Gilbert.
Musical Performances: Nestor Amaral, Almirante, Trio Calaveras, Ascencio del Rio Trio, Padua Hills Players.
- Edited By Don Halliday.
- Art Director: Richard F. Irvine.
- Art Supervision: Mary Blair, Ken Anderson, Robert Cormack.
- Layouts: Donald Da Gradi, Yale Gracey, Hugh Hennesy, Herbert Ryman, McLaren Stewart, John Hench, Chales Philippi.
- Backgrounds: Albert Dempster, Art Riley, Ray Huffine, Don Douglass, Claude Coats.
- Production Manager: Dan Keefe.
- Assistant Production Supervision: Larry Lansburgh.
- Associates: Gilberto Souto, Aloysio Oliveira, Sidney Field, Edmundo Santos.
- Process Effects: Ub Iwerks.
- Process Technician: Richard Jones.
- Technical Advisor: Gail Papineau.
- Technicolor Color Direction: Natalie Kalmus.
- Technicolor Color Associate: Morgan Padelford.
- Color Consultant: Phil Dike.
- Photography: Ray Rennahan.
- Sound Recording: C. O. Slyfield.
- Choreography: Billy Daniels, Aloysio Oliveira, Carmelita Maracci.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Three Caballeros? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Donald Duck receives birthday gifts from his amigos, Jose Carioca, the parrot, and Panchito, the Mexican charro rooster. Donald opens a birthday package containing a movie projector, and watches "The Cold-Blooded Penguin," The Flying Gauchito, "Bahia" and "La... (more)