A Doonesbury SpecialA Doonesbury Special (1977)
This page has been viewed 87 times this month, and 2150 times total.
- Hubley Studios, Universal Press Syndicate
- Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mike Doonesbury, Zonker Harris, Joanie Caucus, Mark Slackmeyer, Ralphie, B.D., Boopsie, Reverend Scott Sloan, Kirby, Frank, Calvin, Ellie, Howie, Jeannie, Rufus, Magus, Jimmy Thudpucker.
- Vocal Talent: Richard Cox (Zonker Harris), David Grant (Mike), Barbara Harris (Joanie Caucus), Charles Levin (Mark Slackmeyer, Ralphie), Richard Bruno (B.D.), Rebecca Nelson (Boopsie), Reverend William Sloan Coffin, Jr. (Reverend Scott Sloan), Jack Gilford (Referee), Mark Baker (Kirby), Eric Elice (Frank), Will Jordan (Sportscaster), Linda Baer (Ellie), Eric Jaffe (Howie), Michelle Browne (Jeannie), Thomas Baxton (Rufus), Lenny Jackson (Magus), Patrice Leftwich (Virgin Mary), Ben Haley, Jr. (Calvin), Jimmy Thudpacker (Jimmy Thudpucker).
- Directed By John Hubley, Faith Hubley, Garry Trudeau.
- Produced By Faith Hubley, John Hubley, Garry Trudeau.
- Animated By Bill Littlejohn, Tissa David, Ruth Kissane, Fred Burns, Spencer Peel, Barrie Nelson, Kate Wodell.
- Written By John Hubley, Faith Hubley, Garry Trudeau.
- Edited By Sara Fishko.
- Created by: Garry Trudeau.
- Ink and Paint: Ida Greenberg, Celine Miles, Yvonne Palmer.
- Music: Jimmy Thudpucker.
- Harmonica Solos: John Sebastian.
- Camera: Dickson/Vasu.
- Film Editor: Sara Fishko.
© Copyright 1977
John & Faith Hubley Films Ltd. All Rights Reserved
"Stop in the Middle"
© Walden West Music 1976, 1977
"I Do Believe"
© Walden West Music, 1973
A John and Faith Hubley Films Ltd. Production
In Association With
Universal Press Syndicate
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Doonesbury Special? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Garry Trudeau's classic characters (Mike Doonesbury, Zonker, etc.) examine how their lifestyles, priorities and concerns have changed since the end of their idealistic college days in the 1960s. The Walden residents look back on their lives and ponder "splitting... (more)