Great Calendar MysteryGreat Calendar Mystery (1957) - Tom Terrific Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 972 times total.
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- 20th Century Fox
- Tom Terrific Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Terrific, Mighty Manfred the Wonderdog, Crabby Appleton, Isotope Feaney, Silly Sandman, Captain Kidney Bean.
- Vocal Talent: Lionel Wilson (Tom, Manfred, Crabby Appleton, Isotope Feaney, Silly Sandman, Captain Kidney Bean).
- Directed By Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Bill Weiss (Executive Producer).
- Animated By Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Mannie Davis, Larz Bourne, Johnny Gent, Al Kouzel (Animation Directors).
- Created By: Gene Deitch.
- Story Director: Tom Morrison.
- Production Manager: Frank Schudde.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Great Calendar Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Crabby Appleton has stolen all the holidays, to keep for himself. So while children go endlessly to school, Appleton gets to go to amusement parks and ride the roller coasters, and so forth. (Apparently, all he needed to do was take scissors and cut them from the... (more)