Rudolph And Frosty's Christmas In JulyRudolph And Frosty's Christmas In July (1979) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 3155 times total.
- Rankin-Bass Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Santa Claus, Frosty, Winterbolt, Rudolph, Milton, Lilly Loraine, Scratcher the Jealous Reindeer, Crystal, Big Ben, Lanie Lorraine, Mrs. Santa Claus, Chilly, Milly, Parson Brown, Lady Boreal, Genie of the Magic Scepter, Sam Spangles, Rein-snakes, Dolly, Circus Performers.
- Vocal Talent: Mickey Rooney (Santa Claus), Jackie Vernon (Frosty), Paul Frees (Winterbolt), Billie Mae Richards (Rudolph), Red Buttons (Milton), Ethel Merman (Lilly), Alan Sues (Scratcher), Shelley Winters (Crystal), Hal Peary (Big Ben), Shelby Flint (Lanie), Darlene Conley (Mrs. Santa Claus), Don Messick, Nellie Bellflower, Steffi Calli, Howard Shapiro, Eric Hines, Cynthia Adler, Bob McFadden.
- Directed By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr..
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr.
Associate Producer: Masaki Iizuka.
- Animated By Seiichi Araki, Shigeru Ohmachi, Hiroshi Tabata.
- Written By Romeo Muller.
- Production Designed by: Arthur Rankin, Jr.
- Character Design: Paul Coker, Jr.
- Character Model Sculptor: Ichiro Komuro.
- Sound Recording: John Curcio, Dave Ireland, John Richards, Robert Elder.
- Animagic Supervisor: Akikazu Kono.
- Vocal Supervision: Lois Winter.
- Production Assistant: Thomas Rush.
- Camera: Hiroshi Otokozawa, Takeo Ando.
- Set Design: Shinichi Noro.
- Lighting: Mitsuhara Hirata.
- Production Manager: Iwao Kondo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rudolph And Frosty's Christmas In July? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Long ago the Lady Boreal placed the evil Winterbolt under a magic spell, and put the last of her magic into the nose of a newborn reindeer: Rudolph. But now Winterbolt's awake. He gives Frosty's family magic amulets to keep them from melting until the Fourth of... (more)