Watership DownWatership Down (1978) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 2627 times total.
- Nepenthe Productions, CIC
- AVCO Embassy Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Hazel, Fiver, Bigwig, Captain Holly, Chief Rabbit, Blackberry, Silver, Pipkin, Dandelion, Cowslip, Cat, Clover, Kehaar, General Woundwort, Hyzenthlay, Captain Campion, Blackavar, Vervain, Frith, Black Rabbit, Lucy.
- Vocal Talent: John Hurt (Hazel), Richard Briers (Fiver), Michael Graham-Cox (Bigwig), John Bennett (Captain Holly), Ralph Richardson (Chief Rabbit), Simon Cadell (Blackberry), Terence Rigby (Silver), Roy Kinnear (Pipkin), Richard O'Callaghan (Dandelion), Denholm Elliott (Cowslip), Lynn Farleigh (Cat), Mary Maddox (Clover), Zero Mostel (Kehaar), Harry Andrews (General Woundwort), Hannah Gordon (Hyzenthlay), Nigel Hawthorne (Captain Campion), Clifton Jones (Blackavar), Derek Griffiths (Vervain), Michael Hordern (Frith), Joss Ackland (Black Rabbit), Michelle Price (Lucy).
- Directed By Martin Rosen.
Animation Director: Tony Guy.
- Produced By Martin Rosen, Philip Alton.
- Animated By Ralph Ayres, Christopher Evans, Brian Foster, Bill Geach, Spud Houston, Doug Jensen, Ruth Kissane, Barrie Nelson, John Perkins, Colin White.
Senior Animators: Alan Simpson, Bill Littlejohn, Edric Raddage, Marie Szmichowska.
Animation Supervisor: Philip Duncan.
Supervising Animators: Arthur Humberstone, George Jackson.
Assistant Animators: Malcolm Bourne, Alastair Byrt, Chris Caunter, Bobby Clennell, April Spencer, Carol Slade, Ray Kelly, Rosemary Welch, Sarah Vincent, Steve Woods.
Title Animator: Luciana Arrighi.
- Written By Martin Rosen.
Based on the Original Novel By: Richard Adams.
- Edited By Terry Rawlings.
Assistant Editors: Les Healey, William Webb.
Assembly Editor: Roy Piper.
- Senior Layout Artist: Gordon Harrison.
- Layout Artists: Peter See, Ted Pettengell.
- Senior Background Artists: Sue Branch, Ian Henderson, Gary Sycamore.
- Background Artists: Rodolfo Azaro, Errol Bryant, Brian Medling, Dennis Ryan, Paul Shardlow.
- Assistant Background Artists: Richard Bell, Vanessa Clegg.
- Trace and Paint Artists: Donna K. Baker, Peter Turner.
- Checking Managers: Miles Foster, Steve Colwell.
- Color Coordinator: Alma Sachs.
- Camera Operators: Moses Agyemang, Ron Boston, Alan Buchan, Les Green, Tony Haines, Steven Hall, Julian Holdaway, Bob Minton, Christopher Morgan, Barry Osborne, David Smith, Chris Williams.
- Song Performed By: Art Garfunkel.
- Music Mixer: John Richards.
- Music Editor: Brian Lintern.
- Dubbing Mixer: Bill Rowe.
- Sound Effects Mixer: Ray Mervin.
- Optical Editor: Philip Campbell.
- Production Accountants: Jo Gregory, Linda Gregory, Ron Garrett.
- Production Secretaries: Marilyn Barham, Judy Hayward.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Watership Down? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In this stirring tale of fear, faith, and the fight for freedom and security, a group of rabbits flee their doomed warren and face many dangers to find and protect their new home. This feature delves into the rabbits' surprisingly violent world as they seek to... (more)