Donald And The Aracuan BirdDonald And The Aracuan Bird (2002) Season 3 Episode 305- House of Mouse Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 633 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- House of Mouse Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Ludwig Von Drake, Pegleg Pete, Aracuan Bird.
- Vocal Talent: Wayne Allwine (Mickey), Russi Taylor (Minnie), Tony Anselmo (Donald), Bill Farmer (Goofy, Pluto), Corey Burton (Ludwig), Tress MacNeille (Daisy).
- Produced By Melinda Rediger.
Associate Producer: Mike Moon.
Executive Producers: Roberts Gannaway, Tony Craig.
- Music By Michael Tavera, Stephen James Taylor.
Theme Music: Brian Setzer.
- Casting: Jamie Thomason.
- Art Direction: Mike Moon.
- Production Manager: Ani Martirossians.
- Production Supervisor: Mark Bollinger.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Ken Poteat.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Rick Schneider.
- Storyboard Artist: Jenny Lerew.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Michael Gollom.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Chris Longo.
- Music Editor: Jason Oliver.
- Sound Effects Editor: Otis Van Osten.
- Original Dialogue Mixer: Larry Winer.
- Original Dialogue Recording: Larry Winer.
- Background Artist: Ruben Chavez.
- Digital Background Artist: Sean Steinmuller.
- Technical Directors: Daren Clark, Tracy Jones.
- Music Engineer: Scott Cochran.
- Story Editors: Henry Gilroy, Thomas Hart.
- Script Supervisor: Tim Hauser.
- Timing: Kevin Petrilak, Bob Zamboni.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Donald And The Aracuan Bird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The wacky Aracuan Bird is the special guest at the House of Mouse, much to the dismay of Donald who has to try to keep track of him.