The Olympics Of SpaceThe Olympics Of Space (1978) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 566 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Marvel Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, H.E.R.B.I.E.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Road (Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic), Ginny Tyler (Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl), Ted Cassidy (Ben Grimm/The Thing), Frank Welker (H.E.R.B.I.E.), Dick Tufeld (Opening Narrator), Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Don Messick, Gene Moss, Nancy Wible, Joan Gerber, Vic Perrin.
- Directed By Brad Case.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
- Animated By Lee Halpern, Bob Kirk, Joan Case, Francie Freeman, Virgil Ross, Nelson Shin (misspelled as "Shim" on the credits).
- Edited By David H. DePatie Jr., Richard Cannon, Richard Corwin.
Editing Supervisor: Robert Gillis.
- Created for Television By: Stan Lee.
- Storyboard: Jack Kirby, Lew Marshall.
- Layouts: Hal Ficq, John Messina, Norley Paat, Warren Greenwood, John Dorman, Zygamond Jablecki.
- Animation Checking: Armand Shaw.
- Music Mixer: Eric Tomlinson.
- Music Editor: Joe Siracusa.
- Background Supervision: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Tom Maloney, Sharon Thomas.
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Animation Camera Supervision: Ray Lee.
- Camera: Steve Wilzbach, Bob Mills, Gary Gunther.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Olympics Of Space? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Thing is abducted by aliens and forced to compete on the Moon in a contest between warring factions. Thing ends up fighting the other alien race's champion Monstro.