Stanley Saves the DayStanley Saves the Day (2013) Season 5 Episode 505-A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 312 times total.
- DHX Media Vancouver
- DHX Media
- Martha Speaks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Vocal Talent: Tabitha St. Germain (Martha), Madeleine Peters (Helen Lorraine), Valin Shinyei (T.D. Kennelly), Trevor Lim (Milo Lee), Cedric Payne (Truman Oatley), Ashlyn Drummond (Alice Boxwood), J.T. Turner (Narrator), Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino, Nicole Oliver, Kathleen Barr, French Tickner, Betty Phillips, Maxine Miller, Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Terry Klassen.
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall.
Executive Producer: Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith.
Head Writer: Ken Scarborough.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stanley Saves the Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The gang and Truman's cousin Stanley try to prevent Louie Kablooey and Jimmy Gimmie from robbing the jewelry store again.