Taxes and Death
Alternate Title: Get Him to the Sunset Strip!Taxes and Death (Get Him to the Sunset Strip!) (2012) Season 1 Episode 101- Black Dynamite Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 2401 times total.
- Ars Nova Entertainment, Williams Street Productions
- Cartoon Network
- Black Dynamite Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Black Dynamite, Cream Corn, Honeybee, Bullhorn, Dennis Flynn, TF Kurtis, Crenshaw the Slime, Black Dynamite's Daddy, Foxxy Mama, Kids, Helicopter Pilot.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Jai White (Black Dynamite), Tommy Davidson (Cream Corn), Kym Whitley (Honeybee), Byron Minns (Bullhorn), Corey Burton (Dennis Flynn), J. B. Smoove (TF Kurtis), Clifton Powell (Crenshaw the Slime, Black Dynamite's Daddy), Liz Benoit (Foxxy Mama), Georgette Perna (Kids), Carlos Alazraqui (Helicopter Pilot).
- Directed By Carl Jones, Justin Ridge.
- Produced By Scott Sanders, Michael Jai White, Byron Minns.
Executive Producers: Carl Jones, Jon Steingart, Jillian Apfelbaum.
Co-Executive Producer: Brian Ash.
- Written By Brian Ash, Carl Jones.
- Edited By Felipe Salazar.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Taxes and Death? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Upon discovering he owes the IRS $60,000 in taxes, Black Dynamite decides to take on a job and he will soon regret (escorting a drug-addled and emotionally unstable Richard Pryor (Voiced by Eddie Griffin) to the comedy performance on the sunset strip of... (more)