Doraemon Nobita to Tetsujin Heidan
English Title: Doraemon: Nobita and the Platoon of Iron Men, Doraemon: Nobita and the Steel TroopsDoraemon Nobita to Tetsujin Heidan (Doraemon: Nobita and the Platoon of Iron Men, Doraemon: Nobita and the Steel Troops) (1986) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 190 times this month, and 325 times total.
- Shin-Ei Animation
- Toho Company
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Doraemon, Nobita Nobi, Shizuka Minamoto, Suneo Honekawa, Takeshi "Gian" Goda, Tamako Nobi, Nobisuke Nobi, Professor Mangetsu, Jyaian, Jyaian's Mama, Jude's Computer, Sensei, Robot Squad Leader, Suneo's Mama, Mikurosu, Riruru.
- Vocal Talent: Nobuyo ‘yama (Doraemon), Noriko Ohara (Nobita Nobi), Michiko Nomura (Shizuka Minamoto), Kaneta Kimotsuki (Suneo Honekawa), Kazuya Tatekabe (Takeshi "Gian" Goda), Sachiko Chijimatsu (Tamako Nobi), Masayuki Kato (Nobisuke Nobi), Kazuo Kumakura (Professor), Kazuya Tatekabe (Jyaian), Kazuyo Aoki (Jyaian's Mama), Osamu Kato (Jude's Computer), Ryouichi Tanaka (Sensei), Yasuro Tanaka (Robot Squad Leader), Yoshino Ohtori (Suneo's Mama), Yuji Mitsuya (Mikurosu), Yuriko Yamamoto (Riruru).
- Directed By Tsutomu Shibayama.
- Produced By Soichi Besshi, Yoshiaki Koizumi, Masami Hatano.
- Written By Fujiko F. Fujio.
Based on Doraemon by: Fujiko Fujio [Hiroshi Fujimoto, Motoo Abiko].
- Music By Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Edited By Kazuo Inoue.
- Creators: Fujiko Fujio [Hiroshi Fujimoto, Motoo Abiko].
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doraemon Nobita to Tetsujin Heidan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Following an argument, Nobita follows Doraemon to the North Pole where he finds a strange ball that causes pieces of a giant robot to fall from the sky. After the pair builds the robot in the uninhabited Mirror World, Shizuka accidentally destroys a building with... (more)