Market DayMarket Day (2013) Season 1 Episode 105- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 521 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Legends of Chima Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Vocal Talent: David Attar (Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik), Bethany Brown (Eris, Crooler), Matt Cronander (Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar), Bill Courage (Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal), Chris Van Durchand (Dom De La Woosh), Jesse Inocalla (Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox), Meghan Kinsley (Crunket, G'Loona, Windra), John Nelson (Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo), Michael Patric (Gorzan), Scott Shantz (Laval, Worriz, Skinnet), Jeff Evans Todd (Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas), Adam White (Gornay, Furtivo/Furty).
- Directed By Peder Pedersen.
- Produced By Sean Feeney.
Supervising Producer: Lilian Klages.
Executive Producers: Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer.
Associate Producer: Vicky Kjaer Jensen.
Assistant Producer: Tanja Conway-Blake.
Line Producer: Lotte Kronborg.
Series Producer: Ole Holm Christensen.
- Written By John Derevlany.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Market Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Laval and Eris go to the market at the monthly race for Golden Chi when they get held up by the Ravens. When a big part of the race is stolen, will Laval get it back?????