Tom & Jerry Kids Show (Series)Tom & Jerry Kids Show (Series) (1990) - Tom and Jerry Kids Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1399 times this month, and 9562 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Tom and Jerry Kids Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Droopy, Dripple, Spike, Tyke, Miss Vavoom, Clyde, Kyle the Cat, Calaboose Cal, Wildmouse.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Droopy), Charlie Adler (Dripple), Frank Welker (McWolf, Wildmouse), Dick Gautier (Spike), Patric Zimmerman (Tyke), Teresa Ganzel (Miss Vavoom), Brian Cummings (Clyde), Patrick Fraley (Kyle the Cat), Phil Hartman (Calaboose Cal), William Callaway.
Additional Voices: Brandon Adams, Scott Bullock, Joe Alaskey, Arthur Burghardt, Patricia Albrecht, Greg Burson, Lewis Arquette, Hamilton Camp, Rene Auberjonois, Nancy Cartwright, Michael Bell, Marsha Clark, Gregg Berger, Selette Cole, Susan Blu, Townsend Coleman, Sorrell Booke, Danny Cooksey, Charlie Brill, Bud Cort, Nicole Brown, Jesse Corti, Peter Cullen, Joan Gerber, Barry Gordon, Jim Cummings, Archie Hahn, Tim Curry, Pamela Hayden, Jennifer Darling, George Hearn, Mari Devon, Dana Hill, Nancy Dussault, Jerry Howser, Maggie Egan, Tony Jay, June Foray, Arte Johnson, Brad Garrett, Vicki Juditz, Kathy Garver, Zale Kessler, Kip King, Brian Mitchell, Paul Kreppel, Alan Oppenheimer, Maurice LaMarche, Bibi Osterwald, David Lander, Gary Owens, Alan Lurie, Patricia Parris, Sherry Lynn, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Pat Pinney, Kenneth Mars, Clive Revill, Chuck McCann, Henry Polic II, Edie McClurg, Tony Pope, Diane Michelle, Hal Rayle, Bob Ridgely, Barbara Stuart, Kimmy Robertson, Janet Waldo, Roger Rose, B.J. Ward, Neil Ross, Jimmy Weldon, Ronnie Schell, Jane Wiedlin, Susan Silo, Lee Wilkof, Hal Smith, April Winchell, Kath Soucie, JoAnne Worley, Sally Struthers.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich.
Co-Producer: Kay Wright.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Paul Sabella.
Co-Executive Producer: Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver "Lefty" Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi, Bob Tyler, Derek Eversfield, Robert Sledge, Bill Reed, Tino Guanlao, Edemer Santos, Ruby Gonzaga, Ricky Yoingco, Francis Santos, Noriel Israel, Rhem Valencia, Ruben Malacura, Phat Ejercitado, Atoy Valencia, Alexis Que, Manny Plantilla, Marie Mascarina, Melvin Silao, Allan Abelardo, Glenn Arriola, Ver Ceballo, Abe Legaspi, Grace Acupio, Rita Javier, Wincat Alcala, Patty Siangio, Noel Buguis, Dynes Alfonte Fabian, Ynot Agrusa, Manny Magsaysay, Rommie Fabian, Ricky Santana, Pert Badillo, Jess Espanola, Ric Jamlig, Nelson Caliguia, Marco Plantilla, Francis Barrato, Jerome Co, Ping Capati.
Animation Supervisors: David Michener, Chris Hauge, Dan Hunn, Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Rick Tinschert, Frank Andrina, John Rice.
Lead Animator: Jeffrey Imutan.
- Written By Arthur Alsberg, Barry E. Blitzer (as Barry Blitzer), Jerry Eisenberg, Sandy Fries, Jack Hanrahan, Don Jurwich, Fred Kron, Dennis Marks, Bruce Morris, Marty Murphy, Don Nelson, Jim Ryan, Stewart St. John, Patrick A. Ventura.
- Music By Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Edited By Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason.
Supervising Film Editors: Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tom & Jerry Kids Show (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The mute enemies were back on Saturday morning, starring in two seven-minute segments per episode. Apparently, the rivalry between the two had started early, as the youthful Tom and Jerry were up to their old tricks: fighting, chasing, competing, and generally... (more)