Mummy Rabbit's BumpMummy Rabbit's Bump (2011) Season 4 Episode 167- Peppa Pig Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 69 times this month, and 1133 times total.
- Astley Baker Davies, Contender Entertainment Group in Association with Nick Jr. and Five
- Peppa Pig Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Peppa Pig, George Pig, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, Aunty Pig, Uncle Pig, Grandpa Pig, Granny Pig, Madame Gazelle, Tooth Fairy, TV Voice, Camera Voice, Mr. Zebra, Dr. Brown Bear, Grandad Dog, Mrs. Sheep, Mrs. Dog, Mrs. Pony, Mrs. Rabbit, Parrot, Suzy Sheep, Rebecca Rabbit, Pedro Pony, Danny Dog, Chloe, Candy Cat.
- Vocal Talent: Lily Snowden Fine (Peppa Pig), Oliver May (George Pig), Alice May (George Pig), Morwenna Banks (Mummy Pig, Aunty Pig, Madame Gazelle, Tooth Fairy), Richard Ridings (Daddy Pig), John Sparkes (Narrator, Uncle Pig, TV Voice, Camera Voice), David Graham (Grandpa Pig, Mr. Zebra), David Rintoul (Dr. Brown Bear, Grandad Dog), Frances White (Granny Pig), Debbie MacDonald (Mrs. Sheep, Mrs. Dog), Kate Gribble (Mrs. Pony), Sarah Ann Kennedy (Mrs. Rabbit), Alison Snowdon (Parrot), Meg Hall (Suzy Sheep), Hazel Rudd (Rebecca Rabbit), Harrison Oldroyd (Pedro Pony), George Woolford (Danny Dog), Eloise May (Chloe), Daisy Rudd (Candy Cat).
- Directed By Neville Astley, Mark Baker.
- Produced By Phil Davies.
Executive Producer: Joan Lofts.
Line Producer: Claire Waxler.
- Animated By Aaron Powell, Karen Ullmann, Nick Gibson, Phil Hall, Sarah Roper, Tim Frost, Christian Chessell.
Animation Director: Joris van Hulzen.
- Written By Neville Astley, Mark Baker, Sarah Kennedy, Ange Palethorpe, Alison Snowden.
- Music By Julian Nott.
- Edited By Ben Campbell.
- Creators: Neville Astley, Mark Baker.
- Sound Effects Editors: Jake Roberts, Barnaby Templer.
- Designer: Gideon Rigel.
- Layouts: Glenn Whiting.
- Production Assistant: Lucy Benson.
- Production Accountant: Annie McGeoh.
- Sound Design: Jake Roberts, Barnaby Templer at Fonic Sound.
- CelAction 2D Software: Simon Lipowicz, Andy Blazdell.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mummy Rabbit's Bump? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Everyone is excited when Mummy Rabbit arrives with a big tummy and they learn that she is carrying a baby bunny inside -- but it turns out they are in for an even bigger surprise!