Dr. Goldfoot And The Bikini Machine
Alternate Title: Dr. G and the Bikini MachineDr. Goldfoot And The Bikini Machine (Dr. G and the Bikini Machine) (1965) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1157 times total.
- American International Pictures
- American International Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Goldfoot.
Characters (Live Action): Dr. Goldfoot, Craig Gamble, Todd Armstrong, Robot #11 (Diane), Igor, Donald J. Penney (SIC Man), Reject #12, Motorcycle Cop, News Vendor, Guard, Janitor, Cook, Girl in Nightclub, Diane De Marco (Singer at Condor Club), Girl in Dungeon, Craig's Cafeteria Date, Motorcycle Thug in Dungeon, Malcolm Andrews, Robot #12, Robot Dancer, Robots, Girls.
- Vocal Talent: (Live Action): Vincent Price (Dr. Goldfoot), Frankie Avalon (Craig Gamble), Dwayne Hickman (Todd Armstrong), Susan Hart (Robot #11 [Diane]), Jack Mullaney (Igor), Fred Clark (Donald J. Penney [SIC Man]), Patti Chandler (Robot), Mary Hughes (Robot), Salli Sachse (Robot), Luree Holmes (Robot), Sue Hamilton (Robot), Laura Nicholson (Robot), Marianne Gaba (Robot), China Lee (Robot), Issa Arnal (Robot), Deanna Lund (Robot), Leslie Summers (Robot), Sally Frei (Robot), Kay Michaels (Robot), Jan Watson (Robot), Arlene Charles (Robot), Alberta Nelson (Reject #12), Milton Frome (Motorcycle Cop), Hal Riddle (News Vendor), William Baskin (Guard), Vince Barnett (Janitor), Joe Ploski (Cook), Kaye Elhardt (Girl in Nightclub), Diane De Marco (Herself/Singer at Condor Club), Annette Funicello (Girl in Dungeon), Deborah Walley (Craig's Cafeteria Date), Harvey Lembeck (Motorcycle Thug in Dungeon), Aron Kincaid (Guest Appearance), Tommy Kirk (Malcolm Andrews), Pamela Rodgers (as Pam Rodgers) (Robot #12), Christopher Riordan (Robot Dancer), Charlene Glazer (Girl), Pam Rodeers (Girl), David Sharpe, Bob Harris, Ronnie Rondell Jr., Carey Loftin, Louie Elias, Troy Melton, Marie Ann Leslie, Ronnie Dayton, Paul Stader, Harvey Parry, Jerry Summers, Fred Stromsoe, Peter Sachse.
- Directed By Norman Taurog.
- Produced By Samuel Z. Arkoff, James H. Nicholson.
Co-Producer: Anthony Carras.
- Written By Robert Kaufman, Elwood Ullman.
Story: James H. Nicholson.
- Edited By Fred R. Feitshans Jr., Eve Newman, Ronald Sinclair.
- Art Director: Daniel Haller.
- Property Masters: Karl Brainard, Richard M. Rubin.
- Construction Coordinator: Ross Hahn.
- Set Decoration: Clarence Steensen.
- Costume Design: Richard Bruno.
- Makeup Artist: Ted Coodley.
- Hair Stylist (Miss Hart): Jon Peters.
- Hair Stylist: Ray Forman.
- Choreographer: Jack Baker.
- Script Supervisor: Wally Bennett.
- Title Designer (Main Titles): Art Clokey.
- Motorcycle Coordinator: George Dockstader.
- Dialogue Coach: Michael A. Hoey.
- End Titles: Butler-Glouner.
- Production Supervisor: Jack Bohrer.
- Assistant Director: Claude Binyon Jr.
- Cinematography: Sam Leavitt.
- Grip: Alva Roy Hicks.
- Music: Les Baxter.
- Additional Music: Albert Harris.
- Orchestrator:: Albert Harris.
- Music Supervisor: Al Simms.
- Sound: Vernon W. Kramer.
- Sound Cable: Terrance Emerson.
- Special Effects Technician: Art Griggs.
- Special Effects: Roger George.
- Director of Special Effects (Footage Taken From the Toho Production "Godzilla Vs. the Thing"): Eiji Tsuburaya.
- Photographic Effects: Butler-Glouner.
- Surfing Coordinator: Phil Sauers.
- Stunts: Ronnie Dayton, George Dockstader, Louie Elias, Bob Harris, Carey Loftin, Troy Melton, Harvey Parry, Ronnie Rondell Jr., David Sharpe, Paul Stader, Fred Stromsoe, Jerry Summers.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dr. Goldfoot And The Bikini Machine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
With his henchman Igor, the demented Dr. Goldfoot builds a machine that mass-produces an army of bikini-clad babes. He programs his vile vixens to seduce the wealthiest men alive and convince them to sign their fortunes over to him - thus enabling the fiendish... (more)