Skatebirds (Series)Skatebirds (Series) (1977) - Skatebirds Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 2664 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Skatebirds Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Satchel, Scooter, Knock Knock, Scat Cat.
- Vocal Talent: Scatman Crothers (Scat Cat), Lennie Weinrib (Knock Knock), Bob Holt (Satchel), Don Messick (Scooter).
Live-Action Actors: Maurice Cooke (Scat Cat), Bruce Hoyt (Knock Knock), Ken Means (Satchel), Joe Giamalva (Scooter).
- Directed By Sidney Miller.
- Produced By Terry Morse Jr.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joesph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Neil Balnaves.
- Animated By Sue Speak, Cecil Collins, Rodney D\'Silva, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Ellis, Warwick Gilbert, Gerald Grabner, Sebastian Hurpia, Greg Ingram, Richard Jones, Cynthia Leech, Paul McAdam, Henry Neville, Ray Nowland, Di Rudder, Michael Stapleton, John Tych, Kaye Watts.
Animation Directors: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols), Chris Cuddington.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Paul Maron.
- Written By Sid Morse, Norman Camaron.
Story Editors: Norman Maurer, Sid Morse.
Story Directors: Alvaro Arce, Carl Fallberg, Cullen Blaine (as Cullen Houghtaling), Mike O'Connor, Don Sheppard, George Singer, Karren Wright.
- Edited By Peter Berger, Warner Leighton, Peter Jennings.
Supervising Film Editor: Dick Elliott.
Assistant Film Editor: Barry Gold.
- Director Of Photography: Dennis Dalzell.
- Cameraman: Gabriel Torres.
- Music Editor: Joe Sandusky, Ken Hall.
- Effects Editors: Gregory Watson, Terry Moore, Evelyn Rutledge, Rich Harrison, Cliff Kohlweck.
- Costume Coordinator: Charles Demoth.
- Make Up Artist: Robert Norin.
- Set Decorator: Leonard Mazzola.
- Property Masters: William Diets William Hudson.
- Production Managers: R.J. Louis, James Cranston.
- Production Coordinator: Tobi Singleton.
- Production Supervision: Doug Patterson, Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Adrienne Smith.
- Art Director: Kirk Axtell.
- Assistant Directors: Marie Gisneros, Murray Schwartz.
- Second Assistant Director: Hal Bell.
- Script Supervisors: Mary Jane Ferguson, Lester Hoyle.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Sound Mixers: Manuel Topoto, James Pilcher.
- Dubbing Supervision: Pat Foley.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
© 1977 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skatebirds (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This show was an attempt to take the "Banana Splits" concept and re-invent it. This time, the main characters are birds; a woodpecker, a pelican and a homing pigeon. Their nemesis was a cat called Scat Cat. There were 4 segments that were included in this... (more)