The Pink Panther Strikes Again
Alternate Title: Inspector Clouseau Strikes Back,The Pink Panther Strikes Again (Inspector Clouseau Strikes Back,, Inspector Clouseau and the Doomsday Machine) (1976) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 832 times total.
- Amjo Productions
- United Artists Corporation
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Inspector Clouseau.
Characters (Live Action): Chief Inspector Clouseau, Dreyfus, Olga, Cato Fong, Drummond, Quinlan, Francois, Secretary of State, The President, Fassbender, Margo Fassbender, McClaren, Danny Salvo, Admiral, C.I.A. Agent, Virginia Senator, Aide, C.I.A. Director, Jarvis, Mrs. Leverlilly, Mr. Bullock, Mrs. Japonica, Mr. Shork, Mr. Stutterstutt, Italian Assassin, Dr. Duval, Munich Hotel Clerk, Alpenros Hotel Clerk, Chinese Assassin, Piano Player, Drummer, Bass Player, Guitar Player, M.C., Chuck, Police Driver, Police Constable, Inmate, Daphne, Fiona, Detective, Young Man, Tournier, Marty the Mugger, Bruce the Knife, Hindo Harry, Cairo Fred, Bouncer, Norwegian Assassin, Taxi Passenger, Munich Hotel Doorman, Customer, Longshoreman, Bit Part, Egyptian Assassin, Pretty Lady, Police Escorts on Train, West German Assassins, Kidnappers.
- Vocal Talent: (Live Action) Peter Sellers (Chief Inspector Clouseau), Herbert Lom (Dreyfus), Lesley-Anne Down (Olga), Burt Kwouk (Cato Fong), Colin Blakely (Drummond), Leonard Rossiter (Quinlan), Andre Maranne (Francois), Byron Kane (Secretary of State), Howard K. Smith (Himself [scenes deleted]), Dick Crockett (The President), Richard Vernon (Fassbender), Briony McRoberts (Margo Fassbender), Dudley Sutton (McClaren), Murray Kash (Dr. Zelmo Flek [scenes deleted]), Hal Galili (Danny Salvo), Robert Beatty (Admiral), Bob Sherman (C.I.A. Agent), Phil Brown (Virginia Senator), Jerry Stovin (Aide), Paul Maxwell (C.I.A. Director), Michael Robbins (Jarvis), Vanda Godsell (Mrs. Leverlilly), Norman Mitchell (Mr. Bullock), Patsy Smart (Mrs. Japonica), Tony Sympson (Mr. Shork), George Leech (Mr. Stutterstutt), Harold Berens (Hotel Clerk [scenes deleted]), Deep Roy (as Roy Deep) (Italian Assassin), Geoffrey Bayldon (Dr. Duval), Graham Stark (Munich Hotel Clerk, Alpenros Hotel Clerk), Anthony Chinn (Chinese Assassin), Ivan Hunte (Piano Player), Josh Little (Drummer), Joe Sampson (Bass Player), Gordon Hunte (Guitar Player), Kevin Scott (M.C.), John Clive (Chuck), Chris Langham (as Christopher Langham) (Police Driver), James Warrior (Police Constable), Gordon Rollings (Inmate), Joan Rhodes (Daphne), Damaris Hayman (Fiona), Patrick Jordan (Detective), Richard Bartlett (Young Man), John Sullivan (Tournier), Dinny Powell (Marty the Mugger), Terry Richards (Bruce the Knife), Bill Cummings (Hindo Harry), Terry Yorke (as Terry York) (Cairo Fred), Terence Plummer (as Terry Plummer) (First Kidnapper), Peter Brace (Second Kidnapper), Cyd Child (Bouncer), Eddie Stacey (West German Assassin), Herb Tanney (as Sado Tanney) (Norwegian Assassin), Joe Powell (Taxi Passenger), Fred Haggerty (Munich Hotel Doorman), Jackie Cooper (Service Repair Man [scenes deleted]), Joanna Dickens (Fat Lady [scenes deleted]), Priceless McCarthy (Stewardess [scenes deleted]), Terence Maidment (as Terry Maidment) (West German Assassin), Fran Fullenwider (Fat Lady [scenes deleted]), Harvey Korman (Prof. Auguste Balls [scenes deleted]), Marne Maitland (Deputy Commissioner Lasorde [scenes deleted]), Liz Smith (Marta Balls [scenes deleted]), Julie Andrews (Ainsley Jarvis [Singing Voice]), Jim Bartley (Second Police Escort on Train), Robert Carrickford (First Police Escort on Train), Harry Fielder (Customer), Shawn McAllister (Longshoreman), Hartmut Neugebauer (Bit Part), Omar Sharif (Egyptian Assassin), April Walker (Pretty Lady).
- Directed By Blake Edwards.
Director, Animation Sequence:Richard Williams.
- Produced By Blake Edwards.
Associate Producer: Tony Adams .
- Written By Frank Waldman, Blake Edwards.
- Director: Blake Edwards.
- Assistant Director: Terry Marcel.
- Director, Animated Titles: Richard Williams.
- Director of Photography: Harry Waxman.
- Camera Operator: Ernie Day.
- Gaffer: Michael Browne.
- Best Boy: George Boner.
- Electrician: Derek Suter.
- Casting: Jimmy Liggat.
- Production Design: Peter Mullins.
- Art Direction: John Siddall.
- Construction Manager: Albert Blackshaw.
- Set Dresser: Fred Carter.
- Property Master: David Jordan.
- Makeup Artist: Harry Frampton.
- Hairdresser: Barbara Ritchie.
- Production Supervisor: Derek Kavanagh.
- Unit Manager: Bryan Coates.
- Editor: Alan Jones.
- Assistant Editors: Michael John Bateman, Nigel Galt.
- Music: Henry Mancini.
- Musician (Tenor Sax): Tony Coe.
- Conductor: Henry Mancini.
- Concert Master: Sidney Sax.
- Sound Editor: Jim Roddan.
- Sound Mixer: Peter Sutton.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Gerry Humphreys, Theodore Soderberg.
- Sound: Gerry Humphreys, Ted Soderberg, Peter Sutton.
- Special Effects: Kit West.
- Stunt Arrangers: Dick Crockett, John Sullivan.
- Stunts: George Leech.
- Wardrobe: Tiny Nicholls, Bridget Sellers.
- Script Supervisor: Pamela Davies.
- Production Assistant: Vicki Deason.
- Accountant: Kevin O'Driscoll.
- Media Publicist: Scott Hamilton.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pink Panther Strikes Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This zany adventure finds the accident-prone Inspector Clouseau using some of his most outlandish disguises ever. With karate encounters with the enigmatic Cato and dangerous intrigue with a sexy Russian spy, this hysterical comedy will strike your funny bone!... (more)