Chocolate FeverChocolate Fever (1985) Season 1 Episode 8- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 1001 times total.
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Columbia Broadcasting System
- CBS Storybreak Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Henry Green.
- Vocal Talent: David Mendenhall (Henry Green), Bever-Leigh Banfield, Darleen Carr, Dena Dietrich, Paul Eiding, Al Fann, Pat Fraley, Peter Leeds, Keland Love, Kenneth Mars, Corey Rand, Neil Ross (as Neilson Ross), Ted Schwartz, Russi Taylor.
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley.
Supervising Producer: Buzz Potamkin.
Executive Producer: Paul Bogrow.
- Written By Robert Kimmel Smith.
Based On The Book By: Robert Kimmel Smith.
- Edited By Robert Ciaglia.
- Graphic Designer: C. David Pina.
- Title Designers: Tom Burton, Ken Leonard.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chocolate Fever? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The first known case of ""Chocolate Fever"" occurs in a boy who dotes on the stuff and suddenly breaks out in little brown spots.