Martha Blah BlahMartha Blah Blah (2008) Season 1 Episode 6A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 721 times total.
- Studio B Productions, WGBH
- DHX Media
- Martha Speaks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Vocal Talent: Tabitha St. Germain (Martha), Madeleine Peters (Helen Lorraine), Alex Ferris (T.D. Kennelly, Milo Lee), Cedric Payne (Truman Oatley), Christina Crivici (Alice Boxwood), J.T. Turner (Narrator), Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino, Nicole Oliver, Kathleen Barr, French Tickner, Betty Phillips, Maxine Miller, Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Terry Klassen.
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall.
Executive Producer: Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith.
Head Writer: Ken Scarborough.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Martha Blah Blah? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Granny Flo decides to cut costs at the soup factory. Who would notice if each bowl of soup had only half the letters of the alphabet anyway? Martha would, that's who. As the letters are subtracted from the soup, they're also subtracted from her speech, and Martha... (more)