Surviving SidSurviving Sid (2008) Direct-To-Video Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 3660 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Animation, Blue Sky Studios
- 20th Century Fox, HiT Entertainment
- Direct-To-Video Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Sid, Smarty Pants, Whiny Beaver Boy, Claire, Cindy, S'More, Beaver Boy, Beaver Dad, Scrat.
- Vocal Talent: John Leguizamo (Sid), Shane Baumel (Whiny Beaver Boy), Paul Butcher (Smarty Pants Molehog Boy), Sean Cunningham (Glyptodon Boy), Karen Disher (S'More), Khamani Griffin (Beaver Son), John Hawkinson (Beaver Dad), Maria Lark (Cindy), Emily Osment (Claire), Chris Wedge (Scrat), Allegra Leguizamo, Lucas Leguizamo.
- Directed By Galen Tan Chu, Karen Disher.
- Produced By John C. Donkin, Lori Forte.
Executive Producers: Carlos Saldanha, Chris Wedge.
- Written By John Vitti, Mike Reiss, Yoni Brenner .
- Edited By Erin Crackel.
- Art Director: Nash Dunnigan.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Al Nelson.
- Production Managers: Maria Criscuolo, Chris Digiovanni.
- CG Supervisors: Robert Cavaleri, Michael Eringis.
- Modeling Supervisor: David Mei.
- Character Technical Direction Supervisor: Stephen Unterfranz.
- Layout Supervisors: Robert Cardone, Arden Chan.
- Materials Supervisor: Brian Hill.
- Fur Supervisor: Jamie Williams.
- Supervising Animator: David Torres.
- Lighting Supervisor: James Gettinger.
- Effects Supervisor: Kirk Garfield.
- Rendering & Tech Support Supervisor: Danielle Cambridge.
- Production Supervisor: Patrick Worlock.
- Storyboard Artists: Karen Disher, John Hurst, Eric Favela, Moroni.
- Additonal Storyboard Artists: Jeff Biancalana, Galen Tan Chu, Kirk Van Wormer, John Chandra, WIlliam Frake, Rafael Zentil.
- Story Animatics Andrew Leung, Chris Siemasko.
- Script Coordinator: Cindy Slattery.
- Production Assistant: Ed Corcoran.
- Editorial Manager: Jason Friccione.
- Assitant Editor: Kathy Graves.
- Second Assitant Editor: Chad Walker.
- Production Coordinator: Amanda Jones.
- Production Support: Stephanie Swengel.
- Associate Production Manager, Design/Previs: Angela Macias.
- Set Design: Nash Dunnigan.
- Additional Set Design: Tom Humber.
- Lead Color Design: Vincent Di Nguyen.
- Previs Lead TD: Bryan Useo.
- Previs Modeler: Thomas Leavett.
- Production Assistant: Lisa Durr.
- Associate Production Manager, Modeling/Rigging: Chris Kuwata.
- Senior Modelers: Shaun Cusick, Brien Hindman, Alex Levison.
- Modelers: Ian Burkard, Juan Chen, Sook Yeon Lee, Adam McMahon, Dave Strick, Sabina Suarez, Motoko Wade.
- Junior Modeler: Clevland Hibbert.
- Riggers: Jane Chatot, Brendan Condit, Jason Davies, Mark Edwards, Ian Erts, Steve Gressak, James Gu.
- Production Coordinator: Rachael Miller.
© 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved
Twenthieth Century Fox Film Corporation is the author of this motion picture for
purposes of copyright and other laws.
The events and characters depicted in this photoplay are fictitious.
Ownership of this motion picture is protected by copyright and other applicable laws,
and any unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition of
this motion picture could result in criminal prosecution as well as civil liability.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surviving Sid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sid, the Sloth, takes a school of children out on a camping trip from home, only to find that in typical Sid style, he is not a very good guide and the camping trip he takes with him don't have a very good time. Scrat makes a small cameo appearance in the short,... (more)