Cops And RobertCops And Robert (2008) Season 12 Episode CABE11- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 326 times total.
- Deedle-Dee Productions, Judgemental Films, 3 Arts Entertainment
- 20th Century Fox Television
- King of the Hill Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Stuart Dooley, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Clark Peters, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Officer Brown, Waitress, Principal Moss, Bazooms Manager, Man on TV, Barry Rollins, Cook, 911 Operator, Brunette Waitress, Dealers.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Judge (Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Stuart Dooley), Kathy Najimy (Peggy Hill), Pamela Adlon (Bobby Hill, Clark Peters), Brittany Murphy (Luanne Platter), Johnny Hardwick (Dale Gribble), Stephen Root (Bill Dauterive), Fred Willard (Officer Brown), Rini Bell (Waitress), Dennis Burkley (Principal Moss), David Herman (Bazooms Manager, Man on TV, Dealer #1), Scott Klace (Barry Rollins, Cook), Colleen Smith (911 Operator, Brunette Waitress), Glenn L. Lucas (as Glenn Lucas).
- Directed By Ken Wong.
- Produced By Jerry Collins, Erin Ehrlich, Judah Miller, Murray Miller, Mark McJimsey.
Executive Producers: Jim Dauterive, Garland Testa, Howard Klein, Michael Rotenberg, Greg Daniels, John Altschuler, Dave Krinsky, Mike Judge.
Co-Executive Producers: Greg Cohen, Dave Schiff, Christy Stratton, Paul Corrigan, Brad Walsh, Tony Gama-Lobo, Rebecca May.
Supervising Producer: Joe Boucher.
Consulting Producer: Dan McGrath.
Animation Executive Producers: Malisa Caroselli, Scott D. Greenberg.
Associate Producers: Michael Branch, Robert Parigi.
- Written By Dave Schiff.
- Music By John O'Connor.
Main Theme: The Refreshments.
Music Editor: Bobby Mackston.
- Edited By Mark Seymour.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cops And Robert? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bobby has to work as a deputy for the school's police officer after he is framed for throwing a soda can. Meanwhile, Hank accidentally takes the wallet of a man he thought stole his own wallet, however when he tries to return the wallet the man does not take it... (more)