The Power Of OdorThe Power Of Odor (1997) Season 1 Episode 34-5391- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 625 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- I Am Weasel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Little Boy, Mayor, Crash Victim, Male Citizen, Female Citizen, Neighbors, Frenchmen, Females.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Dorn (I. M. Weasel, Neighbor #1), Charlie Adler (I. R. Baboon, Frenchman #2, Little Boy), Dom DeLuise (Mayor, Frenchman #3, Neighbor #2), Tom Kenny (Crash Victim, Male Citizen), Heidi Shannon (Female Citizen, Female #2), David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis.
Associate Producer: Louis J. Cuck.
Supervising Producer: Davis Doi.
- Written By Richard Pursel.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: Gordon Clark.
- Art Director: Deane Taylor.
- Story Editor: Michael Ryan.
- Art Director: Scott Morse.
- Models: Marc Perry.
- Props: Adam Burton.
- Layout Keys: Scott Morse, Drew Gentle.
- Background Color: Don Watson, Al Gmuer.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Color Stylist: Harry Nickelson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold.
- Animation Checker: Sandra Benenati.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Star Wirth, Martin Crossley.
- Manager of Post-Production: Tim Iverson.
- Unit Post-Production Supervisor: Gayle Mnookin.
- Track Readers: Kay Douglas, Carol Iverson.
- Supervising Film Editor: Pat Foley.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Ed Collins.
- Recording Director: Kris Zimmerman.
- Recording Engineer: Jeffrey Collins.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main/End Title Theme and Music Score: Guy Moon.
- "Cow and Chicken" Main Title Lyrics: David Feiss.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Theme and Music Score: Bill Fulton.
- "I Am Weasel" Main Title Lyrics: Richard Pursel.
- Main Title Song Performed by: April March.
- Director of Music Production: Bodie Chandler.
- Dialogue Editors: Kerry Iverson, James Hearn.
- Negative Cutting: William DeBoer Jr.
- Telecine/On-Line: Complete Post, Inc.
- Sound Editing and Re-Recording: Horta Editorial & Sound Inc.
- Production Assistants: Sharra Gage, Julie Himbert, Linda Moore.
- Production Accountant: Joanne Halcon.
- Production Liaison: Amy E. Wagner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Brian A. Miller.
- Production Coordinators: Melissa Lugar, Christina Horton.
- Overseas Production Facility: Rough Draft Studios, Seoul, Korea.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Song Hwan Kim, Jong Ho Kim, Sang Yup Han.
© 1998 The Cartoon Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Power Of Odor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Pig farmer Baboon moves into a vacant lot in the city. The smell from his pigs soon overpowers the populace. Odorologist I. M. Weasel is called in to combat the dreadful smell.