He Said, He SaidHe Said, He Said (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5767- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 436 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- I Am Weasel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Red Guy, Admiral Bullets, Carl, Blind Date.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Dorn (I. M. Weasel), Charlie Adler (I. R. Baboon, Red Guy), Michael Gough (Admiral Bullets, Carl), Jennifer Martin (Blind Date), David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber (Executive Producers).
- Written By Steve Marmel, Michael Ryan.
Story Editor: Bill Burnett.
- Created By: David Feiss.
- Casting: Donna Grillo.
- Storyboards: Lynne Naylor.
- Animation Director: Michael Longden.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about He Said, He Said? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Unbeknownst to each other, roommates Weasel and Baboon are both seeing the same psychiatrist, Red. They both tell Red about the trials and tribulations of living in the same apartment- culminating in a fight over a blind date who, it turns out, is also close... (more)