GhostrustlersGhostrustlers (1985) Season 1 Episode 109- The Wuzzles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 243 times this month, and 997 times total.
- The Wuzzles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bumblelion, Eleroo, Hoppopotamus, Moosel, Rhinokey, Butterbear, Woolrus, Tycoon, Pandeaver, Piggypine, Koalakeet, Skowl, Croc, Flizard, Brat.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cummings, Henry Gibson, Joanne Worley, Bill Scott, Alan Oppenheimer, Kathy Helpie, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Fred Wolf.
- Produced By Marc du Pontavice.
- Written By Ken Koonce, David Weimers.
- Music: Stephen Geyer.
- First Aired on November 09, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 109
- Season: 1
The Wuzzles are forced to leave their homes when a toonado of humbugs (part humming bird, part locust) create a lot of noise in Wuz. They decide to camp out, but end up in a ghost town named Wuzzle Gulch. When some very strange ghosts arrive, it's time to call in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Wuzzles were another band of tiny, adorable creatures with cute names who lived in a magical land. But what set these folks apart from your average Smurf or Monchichi was that each Wuzzle was a mutation of two different animal species. The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ghostrustlers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ghostrustlers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!