The Winning TicketThe Winning Ticket (1938) - Captain and the Kids Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 493 times this month, and 2291 times total.
- Captain and the Kids Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- MGM, United Features Syndicate
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Captain, Hans, Fritz.
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Written By Rudolph Dirks.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 01, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3813
- Black & White/Sepiatone
The Captain and the Kids win $100,000 in a lottery, and John Silver dresses up as a frail, old woman to try and steal the ticket. The kids foil Silver's plan with their own female disguise.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of the Katzenjammer Kids in animation. The Katzenjammer Kids debuted on December 12, 1897 in the American Humorist, the Sunday comic supplement of the Hearst-owned New York Journal. After cartoonist Rudolph Dirks drew... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Winning Ticket" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Winning Ticket? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!