The Bear That Wasn'tThe Bear That Wasn't (1967) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 872 times this month, and 7849 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bear, Foreman, Bosses.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble.
- Produced By Chuck Jones, Frank Tashlin, Les Goldman.
- Animated By Tom Ray, Philip Roman, Dick Thompson, Don Towsley, Ben Washam.
- Written By Frank Tashlin, Irv Spector.
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Originally Released on December 31, 1967.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10:21 minutes.
- Production Number: 7785.
MPAA #: 21723
A bear settles down for his long winter nap, and while he sleeps, the progress of man continues. He wakes up to find himself in the middle of an industrial complex. He then gets confused by the foreman as a worker and is told to work. To this, he responds, "But... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last MGM cartoon short for the theaters. The MGM animation studio closed the day after this cartoon released.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bear That Wasn't" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bear That Wasn't? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!