Pecking Holes In PolesPecking Holes In Poles (1972) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 441 times this month, and 1858 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Floyd Farkle.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Music: Walter Greene.
- Originally Released in Mar 1, 1972 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-283
Woody has pecked dozens of telephone poles full of holes, so much so that telephone company employee Floyd Farkle is threatened with being fired if he doesn't catch him.
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pecking Holes In Poles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pecking Holes In Poles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!